This agreement is to verify your participation in the MacArthur High School Craft Fair on Saturday, December 11th, 2021 at MacArthur High School, 2923 MacArthur View, San Antonio, Texas 78217.
1. Setup/Break Down: Vendors need to sign in with the coordinator upon arrival for table assignments. All Exhibitors must be set up and ready to sell by 8:45 am the day of the Craft Fair. Exhibitors may begin selling up at 9:00 am the day of the Fair. At 8:00am volunteers will be on hand to help unload your vehicle and carry your merchandise to your space. Once you have unloaded your vehicle, please park in the parking lot. Break down can start no sooner than 3:00pm and must be completed by 4:00 PM. No vendor is to close before the official closing time. Volunteers will again be available to help load your vehicles. Sellers are responsible for their selling spaces. Sellers are responsible for their own table covers. *Before leaving, be sure your area is clean and trash-free.
2. Staffing: Exhibitor tables/ booths must be manned at all times and intact until show closes at 3 p.m. MacArthur High School Craft Fair is not responsible for merchandise or display materials.
3. Exhibitor Item: Any merchandise we deem inappropriate or offensive will be asked to be removed.
4. Exhibitor Responsibility: Exhibitor will be fully responsible for any loss or damage to his or her property by theft, fire or casualty. MacArthur High School Craft Fair expressly disclaims any responsibility for same. Exhibitors shall be responsible for any damage which may be incurred to the facilities as a result of or in connection with its operation. Each exhibitor is responsible for the conduct of his employees and/or representatives and activities must not detract from the image or welfare of the fair.
5. Exhibitor Spaces: Exhibitor spaces will be assigned. Placement, flow and competition will be taken into consideration to provide the best experience for fair attendees. If you have special space needs, please include your request with your application and we will make every effort to accommodate you. Spaces are reserved on a firstcome first-served basis. Vendors must ensure that none or their display equipment extends beyond the space they have booked; this includes any rails, stands or addition al equipment.
6. One Business per table: Only one (1) business per table; pace may not be sublet or shared without prior approval of an authorized staff of the MacArthur High School Holiday Craft Fair.
7. Acceptance: MacArthur High School Craft Fair reserves the right to decline any application for space if it deems such action will be in the best interest of MacArthur High School Craft Fair.
8. Payment: The full payment is a non-refundable registration for the selected space and is due with the submission of this agreement. This fee will be used to cover advertising and other costs.
9. Electricity: Electricity will be available as a first-come first-served basis as electricity is not available at all areas.
a. Outlets are limited, please request on registration form.
b. Extension cords must be provided by the Exhibitor.
10. Cancellation of space: Application fees are not refundable. MacArthur High School Craft fair is not liable if weather or other conditions prevent the Exhibitor from attending and fulfilling the contractual obligation as an Exhibitor. No refunds will be made for weather, accident, health or other causes for nonparticipation.
11. Indemnification: Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the MacArthur High School Holiday Craft Fair from and against any loss, expense, claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, suits or damages, suits to person or property, including attorney's fees, arising out of or related to the operation of the Exhibitors at the MacArthur High School Holiday Craft Fair.
12. Smoking: No smoking. Smoking is NOT permitted in the school or on the school grounds.
13. Weapons: No weapons. Weapons are NOT permitted in the school or on the school grounds.
14. Alcohol: No alcohol. Alcohol is NOT permitted in the school or on the school grounds.
Any questions can be sent to email@example.com