Thank you for thinking of Assiniboine Park for your Event
Please note the following when booking events in Assiniboine Park;
**There will be road construction within the Park from mid-May until late September 2022, and will affect the certified route**
- Long standing annual events will be given the first right of refusal for the requested date for the 2022 season.
- Payment is due 30 days after you received the invoice and contract for your event
- Your booking is not considered confirmed, until we receive payment and a signed contract
- All Roadway Closure Requests must be submitted in writing, however this will not guarantee the roadways will be closed
ALL RUNS must start by 8:00 AM, unless a revised time has been agreed upon by Assiniboine Park Conservancy
- ALL RUNS/WALKS must follow the MRA Certified route, unless a revised route has been agreed upon by the Assiniboine Park Conservancy
- ALL EVENTS must follow the Public Health Guidelines and Restrictions at the time of the event
- The operation of irregular vehicles (Golf Carts, Gators, ATVs, etc) on roadways within the Park, whether closed to traffic or not is illegal unless authorized by the Province of Manitoba
- The Certificate of Insurance shall name ASSINIBOINE PARK CONSERVANCY and THE CITY OF WINNIPEG as an ADDITIONAL NAMED INSURED with respect to the event held in the Park. A minimum limit of $5,000,000 in required unless revised amount is agreed upon by Assiniboine Park Conservancy. Proof of insurance must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the event date
- ALL EVENTS must arrange for Manitoba Hydro to identify underground electrical and natural gas lines before any tents are allowed to be set up on Assiniboine Park Greenspace
- ANY APPROVED on site vehicles (Trucks, Trailers, Food Trucks, etc.) MUST provide plywood for under their tires to avoid damage to the grounds.
- There may be more than one event taking place on the same day within the Park
- Review the updated Assiniboine Park Conservancy's Terms & Conditions which apply to all events