Welcome to Working Equitation NZ (WENZ), the national body of the sport of working equitation in Aotearoa.
This form is for the 2022/23 membership year, which runs from 1 September 2022 to 31 August 2023
Being a member of WENZ entitles you to:
1. Priority access to any training events or clinics organised or run by WENZ.
2. Be able to nominate, second, or be nominated for a position on the National Committee.
3. Access to liability insurance.
4. Access to information, support, advice and educational resources.
5. Be involved with the development of the sport in New Zealand.
6. Qualify to participate in national high points competitions.
As members of WENZ, you will abide by the WENZ Code of Conduct.
Please note that what you are entitled to, what is expected, policies, and regulations may be changed or altered at any time during your membership.