1. AGREEMENT: This Agreement shall become a contract between the Vendor and the Utah Dough Show upon execution by authorized representatives of both parties. Upon formation of the contract and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Dough Show agrees to allow Vendor to operate a food booth at events and/or festivals organized by the Dough Show. Vendor agrees to operate the booth and to otherwise perform in accordance with this Agreement.
2. BOOTH: Vendor consents to assignment of booth space by the Dough Show at such location as the Dough Show may determine.
Vendor agrees to remain operational and in place during the entire festival (10:30am to 4:00pm) as advertised unless event is canceled.
Vendor agrees to be completely setup and ready to hand out samples by 10:15am on day of event.
3. SAMPLES: Vendor agrees to prepare and provide 1,200 samples to be handed out to attendees. (450 if doing VIP only) Donut sample sizes are a minimum of 1/4 of a ring donut, or equivalent.
4. SELL: Sales are allowed and encouraged, however the Dough Show cannot guarantee amount of sales Vendor may expect.
Vendor is not required to pay the Dough Show a cut from any food/beverage sales at the Event.
5. LAW: Vendor shall at all times remain in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws, ordinances, and regulations governing the rights, obligations, and performance of Vendor under this Agreement. Where applicable, Vendor shall comply with health and safety requirements and shall obtain necessary licensing or permits for handling and/or sale of food and beverages during the Event, if necessary.
6. CLEAN: Vendor shall keep the booth and the surrounding area neat, clean, and free of trash and debris. The Dough Show will provide trash cans for use by attendees and Vendor throughout the Event area. Vendor is responsible for disposing of their own trash.
(a) Vendor agrees to comply with all deadlines for organization and performance of the Event as established by the Dough Show.
(b) Vendor agrees to cooperate with the Dough Show in planning and conducting the Event.
(c) Vendor shall have and maintain the capability to provide 1,200 (one thousand two hundred) bite-sized samples to serve the appropriate number of people in attendance during the Event.
8. DEFAULT: If, after executing this agreement, Vendor cannot fulfill the obligations set forth herein, or is unable or unwilling to attend or participate at the Event for any reason, Vendor shall forfeit any moneys previously paid to the Dough Show and pay an additional penalty of $250 to one of the Dough Show's partner charities.
9. FORCE MAJEURE: Neither party shall be liable to the other for any delay nor failure of performance due to government action, court order, civil disturbance, inclement weather, act of God, or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is delayed or prevented.
10. LIABILITY: Except as otherwise specified in this Agreement, neither party shall be liable to the other party for consequential damages, including loss of profit nor revenue, for any breach of this Agreement.
11. WAIVER: Vendor shall indemnify and hold harmless the Dough Show from all claims which may be brought by its workers against the Dough Show arising out of the vendor’s activities in this Event.