This year the CARE Team at Southeastern wanted to go a step further and give the students an opportunity to be selected for the Louisiana Denim Day Jacket contest and silent auction held on April 27th at the LAFASA- Louisiana Foundation Against Sexual Assault Banquet.
- Submit a draft of your design by March 25th. Can be hand-drawn and uploaded. Color preferred. See design specs and examples below.
- All designs will be judged by selected SGA students and one design will be chosen for the Denim Day Jacket on March 30th.
- If your design is selected, you will be notified within the first week of April and a jean jacket will be provided to you on which you will paint your design. Paint, brushes, and any other medium used to create the art that you originally designed will be the responsibility of the artist.
- The jacket with completed art design must be turned in no later than April 25th to the Southeastern Office of Student Advocacy and Accountability, Mims Hall 207.
- The winner will be featured in the Lion's Roar with their jacket design and credited as the artist at the LaFasa auction event.
Design Specifications: Some SLU Reference-- Green /Gold, School mascot, or some other representation that shows Southeastern pride.
See past jacket design examples: https://www.denimdayla.org/ click on Artists and jackets in top right corner of webpage.
For questions about this contest, please email Antoinette Alack, email@example.com