Listed below are the required documents for a FAFSA Waiver based on the conditions a waiver was requested. Before eligibility is determined, all documents must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office.
1) I am a high school student enrolled in a dual enrollment program.
- No documentation required; we will review your placement test scores
2) I have already earned a Bachelor’s Degree and I will provide a transcript or copy of my degree.
- An official copy of your transcript must be submitted to the Academic Records Office or a copy of your degree can be submitted to the Financial Aid Office
3) I am enrolled in a program that is not eligible for Title IV federal aid which includes the Federal Pell Grant, FSEOG, FWS and Federal Stafford Loans.
- No documentation required
4) I am a dependent student who cannot get my parents’ tax form.
- A detailed signed statement written by the student or the parent describing the circumstances for why a tax form is not available. The statement should be submitted to the Financial Aid Office and include the student’s name and ID. You cannot later complete your financial aid file if you sign this waiver to receive LTA.
5) I have, or my family has, an adjusted gross income of at least $80,000
- Copy of student and/or parent tax transcript
Lottery Tuition Assistance Limitations
The Financial Aid Office will verify through the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) that a student does not owe a refund or repayment of a state grant, Federal Pell Grant or FSEOG, and is not in default on a student loan. A student will not be eligible for LTA if he/she is in default, owe a refund or repayment.