Becoming a Partner with INIFAC
Partners are to provide an annual commitment plan to INIFAC by February 1 of each year on how they will promote and represent INIFAC in their locality (see points 9, 10, &11)
Becoming an INIFAC Collaborator
1. Confirmation the organization aligns with INIFAC’s values and purpose.
2. Form a reciprocal relationship by cross-listing (logo and description) on each organization’s on their website
• Your logo and description of your organization would be listed on our website collaborators.
• When supporting another organization, we will tweak the language on our website to highlight the connection in the type of work we do, i.e., coaching/team coaching is similar to facilitation, leadership, and being a facilitative leader.
3. The organization is not a competitor. We will not promote our competitors. We will only work with others that complement our services. Collaborators include NPOs, NGOs, Professional Associations, and Government Agencies, Individuals, and corporations that promote INIFAC in their local and regional locations and businesses by a vote of the board.
4. Use of INIFAC’s logo on the organization’s website and marketing collateral. Note: INIFAC’s logo cannot be displayed on any other document or media.
Code of Ethics