This is a beginner friendly coloring class designed to teach you SITB techniques to achieve flawless blonde wigs from start to finish.
This is a beginner friendly class, we do not recommend you to take this class if you are an advanced colorist. You will learn:
- How to properly protect the lace before applying color
- How to use the same technique to achieve other blonde colors
- Blonde tones and color selection process and explanation
- How to properly section the hair
- Placement of colors throughout the wig
- How properly mix the product before application
- How to apply the dye to avoid staining the lace
- Products used during the whole coloring process
- Mistakes to avoid when dying wig in blonde color
- This class is in person only
- Class will be translated live in English
At the end of this class, you will end up with one wig that you can either keep for yourself or resell.
Deadline for submission is on March 31, 2023