1. A minimum of five (5) - $1000 scholarships are available to be awarded.
2. Applicants must be a graduating high school senior in the state of Georgia.
3. A GPA of 2.5 or better is required to apply.
4. Scholarships will be awarded without regard to race, sex, creed, national origin or disability.
5. Students must submit an application in its entirety no later than 11:59 p.m., Sunday, March 10, 2024
6. If selected, the recipient grants GEICC the right to use their name and photo(s) for various publicity campaigns.*
*Your photo will ONLY be used for recognition purposes if you are selected as a scholarship recipient. It will not be available to the selection committee during the evaluation process.