I am submitting this form to provide information about my current hair care routine and my concerns.
Your hair appointment in the salon will begin with a 10-minute full consultation to refine the service plan.
Generally, new guests can be seen within 2-3 weeks of appointment submission request, but guests with limited availability may have to wait up to 30 days to be seen.
I understand that we have a strict 48-hour cancellation policy. Cancellations after 48 hours or no-shows will not be able to schedule a new appointment unless the canceled or no-show appointment is paid in full. The payment will not go towards another service; it will be a charge for the service you missed.
Sophia will discount your service by taking $10 off if she is more than 15 minutes late for your service.
What do you need to know before you come in for your appointment? Please read carefully. Thank you.
1. Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
2. Before your appointment, your hair should be free from braids, twists, extensions, or protective hairstyles.
3. Do not wash your hair at least 48 hours before your hair loss consultation.
4. If you have a cough or cold, or have been exposed to Covid 19, please stay home to keep everyone safe.
5. It is recommended to schedule your hair loss consultation on a Monday if you want a private appointment. On Mondays, I work with clients individually in the salon alone.
6. There is a fifty percent deposit on services over $100.
By clicking the submit button below, I agree to these terms.