Goal: To financially assist cancer patients who are financially stressed and are undergoing cancer treatments.
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for financial assistance you must have a diagnosis of cancer confirmed by an oncology health care provider and be in active treatment (chemotherapy/radiation) in the Amarillo Service Area. If your cancer diagnosis is not treatable in Amarillo, assistance may be provided. A note from your Amarillo oncologist or primary doctor must accompany your application.
Cancer Patients may apply for assistance in the following areas:
- Utilities (gas, electric, water)
- Mortgage / Rent
- COBRA Insurance premiums
- Gas Assistance (if traveling)
- Lodging Assistance (if traveling)
- Prescription Co-Pays at treatment center
REQUIRED for Application Processing
- Please include supporting documentation with application: copies of original bills/letter from landlord and income verification documents (3 paystubs).