Binah Class Recap
1. Goals for this lesson
2. Big ideas for the Mishkan unit that these goals address
3. What we did (describe activities and questions). If not readily apparent, please explain how the activity is, or was, intended to address your goals.
4. Materials/texts used, if not listed in #3.
5. How long did it take to do the activities? Did you have enough time?
6. What worked? Did the students understand/learn what you wanted them to, as stated in your goals? How do you know?
7. How did the activity help you assess the knowledge and needs of the students in meeting your goals for this lesson or for the overall goals of the Mishkan unit?
8. What didn't work? How do you know?
9. What needs to be revised or added?
10. Were all the students engaged?
11. Did they ask good questions? (Please record the best ones.)
12. Did students interact with each other (or only with the teacher)? (Please describe any interactions that help you to assess the effectiveness of your lesson.)
13. Did the students make connections with what they did in a previous class, or with any other class they are taking? (Spontaneously? With guidance?)
14. What can you learn from the students' work (projects, writing, participation) as a means of assessing the effectiveness of your lesson or curriculum?
Any other comments?
Should be Empty: