Jesus in Genesis Exam
1. John 1:17 - For the law was given through Moses; __________ and ____________ came through Jesus Christ.
2. The __________ __________ is co-eternal, co-equal, and co-substantial in the Trinity.
3. The Church, like __________, was a new creation - not natural but supernatural.
Choose the word that best completes the statement below:
4. "God made garments of _____________ for Adam and his wife and clothed them." Gen 3:21
5. __________ was born "in Adams likeness, after his image" (Gen 5:3) compared to Adam & Eve created "in the image of God." (Gen 1:26, 5:1)
6. James 1:13-16 - "When tempted, no one should say. "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each one is _____________ when, by his own _____________, he is dragged away and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and __________, when it is fullgrown, gives birth to _____________. Don't be deceived, my dear brothers."
7. Briefly explain Jesus' involvement in Creation using at least one Scripture. (Marks given for key points, completeness and overall understanding)
Fill in the blank (the answer is more than one word):
8. When God clothed Adam and Eve with the skin of an animal which He had killed, He was revealing to them His pattern for __________.
9. What was Abel's sacrifice acceptable to God? __________
10. Name two ways in which Isaac was a type of Christ: ________________ and __________________
Thank you for completing your exam.
Should be Empty: