Getting to Grips with the Gifts Exam
1. Select the incorrect answer: Which is not one of the seven motivational gifts?
Your motivational gifts help you understand how you are S.H.A.P.E.D. for service/ministry. Correctly fill in the words for the acronym:
Fill in the missing words:
8. What are 3 distinct categories of spiritual gifts? __________, __________ and __________
9. There are 5 ministry gifts. apostles, prophets, teachers, pastors and __________
10. "Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is __________, let him use it in proportion to his faith. If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is __________ to the needs of others, let him give generously: if it is __________, let him govern diligently; if it is showing __________, let him do it cheerfully." Romans 12:3-8
11. The Greek word for service is __________
12. "There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men. Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. To one there is given through the Spirit the message of __________, to another the message of __________ by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, to another __________ powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of __________, and to still another the __________ of tongues. All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and He gives them to each one, just as he determines. " 1 Corinthians 12:6-13 NIV
13. "So we being many are one body in Christ and everyone members of one another. Having then gifts __________ according to the grace that was given us, let us use them." Romans 12:5-6
14. First TYPE YOUR NAME then answer the following question: You must make yourself available to God to be used. Write a short paragraph on one of the people in the Bible who said "Here I am Lord" and explain how God used them. Please include scripture reference.
Should be Empty: