Dynamic Discipleship Exam
Select the correct answer . Only one answer is correct.
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the 5E's of discipleship - the pattern?
2. Which of the following did Jesus NOT do to help his disciples develop faith?
3. Which of the following is not related to making disciples?
Authentic relationships where we share our struggles and sins with one another
Spending time with one another - even when tired or busy
Sharing all of our possessions
Obeying somebody who is discipling you - even when you don't understand or agree
Fill in the blanks:
4. From the parable of the lost son, we see that disciples are made when people who are lost came to a point of NEED, come to their SENSES, and decide to __________.
5. The Call to Discipleship is a call to __________ in three parts: a. with ___________ b. with God's __________, and with a lost and dying WORLD
6. The only effective disciple-making is that which is motivated and fuelled by __________.
7. To show God's light, dynamic disciples live authentic lives that are ___________.
8. What is the Bible reference for the three verses we describe as "The Great Commission"?
9. If we are able to make disciples the way Jesus did, what two groups of people should we prioritise: a. __________ b. __________
10. In John 15:8 what does Jesus say would show that we are his disciples?
11. Name Five values in order to fulfil our mission to make disciples: a. REACHING b. __________ c. __________ d. __________ e. __________
Write a short paragraph for the following questions. Marks are given for key points, completeness/overall understanding, and scripture reference.
12. We looked at three essential qualities of a dynamic, disciple making life. The first two were Love and Light. What was the third, and what practically must we do to experience it?
13. First TYPE YOUR NAME BELOW then answer the following question: If disciples are going to last the distance and go on to bear much fruit it is important that we have a firm FOUNDATION. What is this FOUNDATION, and how do we establish it?
Should be Empty: