Everyday Apologetics Exam
1. First TYPE YOUR NAME and then write your own definition of apologetics:
Fill in the blanks:
2. The Biblical model and mandate for Apologetics is found in 1 Peter 3:15, 16: "But in your __________ set apart __________ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an __________ to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the __________ that you have. But do this with gentleness and _______, keeping a clear concience.
3. Apologia is the Greek word meaning __________.
4. Fill in the 5 steps to becoming an effective apologist: a.____ _____ Christ as Lord b. Be ______ c. _____ questions d. Build ______ e. _____ it.
5. Besides X, List the rest of the ''big 5'' questions people tend to have: X. - Is there a cure for suffering?
6. Write an answer to the question - Do all roads lead to the same God? (Marks given for key points, completeness/overall understanding)
Should be Empty: