Effective Prayer Exam
1. 'The earnest, heartfelt, continuous prayer of a __________ man makes tremendous __________ available, dynamic in its working.' James 5:16
2. Effective prayer is measured by which of the following:
How we pray
When we pray
What we pray
The results of our prayer
3. Which TWO of the following can describe Jesus' typical prayer life?
4. __________ you pray, say: "Our Father in Heaven, Hallowed be Your Name..."
5. The prayer of worship and adoration is often referred to as seeking God's __________ and not God's __________.
6. The prayer of __________ is primarily for things and expressing all our needs to God.
7. Name THREE hindrances to prayer:
8. The prayer of ___________ is best demonstrated by Jesus' words in Matthew 18:19 'Again I say to you that if two agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in Heaven.' (THE ANSWER IS MORE THAN ONE WORD)
9. Briefly explain the principles of 'binding' in the Prayer of Binding and Loosing. (Marks given for key points, completeness/overall understanding and possible scripture reference.)
10. When praying for the lost, you should pray that the person's __________ would be open to the __________ of the Gospel of Christ.
11. When praying in faith and also when committing the need to God, it is essential to meditate on the __________ and not on the __________.
12. First PRINT YOUR NAME then briefly explain the difference between the private and public exercise of praying/speaking in tongues. (Marks given for key points, completeness/overall understanding and possible scripture reference.):
Should be Empty: