Multiplying Discipleship Exam
Select the correct answer:
1. According to Heb 10:24-25, _____________ together is an absolute priority for a church that is alive.
2. Which of the following does Acts 2:42 NOT say the believers were devoted to (although this doesn't mean that they didn't do it!)
3. Which of the following is not true about a connect group?
It exists to reach people who don't know about Jesus
It exists to help Christians grow in the Word
It is a leader-centred taught Bible Study
It always seeks to invite and include people who are outside the group
It is a place where leaders are developed
Fill in the blanks:
4. No matter what it looks like, the goal of EVERY connect group is ___________ CHRISTIAN _____________.
5. In connect group meetings, we look to connect people to which three things in our groups?
6. When seeking to turn questions into life changing conversations, it is important to ensure that the questions used are OPEN questions and that they move from GENERAL to __________.
7. A connect group is a community yet it does have a deliberate meeting. What are the four elements of a succesful meeting, which come between WELCOME and FELLOWSHIP? a. __________ b. __________ C.__________ D. ___________
8. After establishing Biblical truth together, we must always seek to connect that truth back to individuals lives. Not only must we ask, "What do I think (or know)," "What do I feel," and "what does that mean" but we must also ask: _____________________________________________
9. When thinking about the people challenge, it is helpful to remember that: REAL __________ + REAL ____________ + DISCIPLE-MAKING COMMUNITY = REAL _____________.
10. The Five stages of group development that we should expect and deliberately lead through are: a. FORMING b. __________ c. NORMING d. __________ e. ADJOURNING
Write a short paragraph for each question. Marks given for completeness/overall understanding and scripture reference.
11. What are some of the ways that good leaders respond to questions and comments from group members in order to stimulate discussion and life-related application:
12. First TYPE YOUR NAME. Outline, with suitable references, some biblical principles for handling conflict in a group.
Should be Empty: