Do’s and Don’ts
- I will treat everyone with respect, courtesy, and consideration
- I understand that I will remain with the club volunteer group at all times and never be alone with the people we serve.
- I understand that Volunteer Owensboro is not responsible for any damages, lost or stolen personal property, or personal injury.
- I will use positive reinforcement rather than criticism and condemnation when serving in club volunteer.
- I will maintain appropriate physical and emotional boundaries with the individuals with whom I work.
- I will always report any suspected abuse according to Kentucky law. I understand that the failure to report suspected abuse to civil authorities is punishable by law.
I WILL NOT:
- I will not use, possess, or be under the influence of, any alcoholic beverage or any illegal drugs when serving in club volunteer.
- I will not have a weapon in my possession while acting as a Volunteer Owensboro representative.
- While serving at Club Volunteer, I will not consume or use any alcoholic beverage, tobacco, or illegal drugs