Okie Artistry Contract
· All products used are water based, and tested for use on the skin. They comply with FDA regulations. However, please note that all cosmetics can, on rare occasions, cause allergic reactions and we accept no liability for this.
· If the person being painted has not been painted before or has sensitive skin, it is possible that face painting may cause irritation. Please therefore ask for a patch test. If there is no reaction after 15 minutes, the person may be painted.
· We reserve the right to refuse to paint the face of any person who appears unwell or with medical conditions such as, but not limited to, cold sores, psoriasis, open wounds, broken skin, conjunctivitis or other eye infections, runny nose, infected skin, and head lice. In these circumstances we are able to paint, at the artists' discretion, the arm or hand of that person.
· We take no responsibility for the welfare or safety of persons waiting to be painted. Please ensure that children waiting to be painted are supervised at all times.
· Face paints are easily removed with soap and water. Baby wipes are not recommended as these may cause allergic reactions when used on the face. Some paints may leave a slight tint on the skin which should fade in a day or so.
· All paints used are water-based and as such should not stain clothing. However, we will not be held liable for any damage to clothing or property. Should this occur please cold soak the item prior to washing.
· We will not paint any person (regardless of age) against their wishes.
· To ensure that health and hygiene standards are maintained, we ask that all of our products remain untouched by anyone other than Okie Artistry staff. Please ensure that children are supervised at all times. Should any of our supplies get taken or damaged by anyone other than the painter, we reserve the right to bill you the full replacement amount found at sillyfarm.com, jestpaint.com, or craftngo.com.