1. Booths measure 12'X12'. There is a two (2) booth maximum per vendor.
2. Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tents, tables & chairs. All outside vendors must have a canopy.
3. Electricity is limited and must be paid for in advance. The charge for electricity is $10 per booth, and you must provide your own heavy-duty extension cord.
4. No guarantees are made for placement, but requests are filled when possible.
5. There is no subletting of booths. If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance, your booth fee is refundable and those that give less then 72 hours notice are non-refundable.
6. Because there are inside areas available, this is a rain or shine event. * No alcohol is to be consumed on the premises.
7. No tobacco products are to be used inside the booths. Smoking areas are available throughout the venue.
8. Anyone displaying aggressive or disruptive behavior towards either staff, customers, or other vendors is subject to removal from the event and no refund will be issued. By submitting this form you agree to abide by the rules of this event and all state and local laws in the area.