This Scholarship is open to any graduating senior from Mt. Carmel High School in 2019.
The Scholarship may be used at any college/university of the scholarship recipient’s choice and will be payable after June 13th, 2019 upon receipt of evidence of enrollment.
The Chamber Scholarship Committee will consider all applications, and the recipients will be announced at the Senior Awards Program.
The following criteria will be used in determining the winner(s) for 2019:
● The student(s) must work for a Chamber member or be a son/daughter of a Chamber member or the son/daughter of an employee of a Chamber member.
*For a complete listing of members, contact the Chamber Office (618) 262-5116 or go to www.wabashcountychamber.com.
● Community Service/Involvement
● School Activities/Awards
● Academic Transcript
● Financial Need
· Special consideration will be given to Chamber Event Volunteers
To qualify, the following items must be submitted to the Chamber office by
Tuesday, April 30th, 2019:
1. Completed Application
2. Short Essay including “Why you deserve this scholarship?”, “Where do you see yourself in five years?” and “How would you persuade someone to live in Wabash County?”
3. Letter of recommendation from a Chamber Member employee
(Letter of recommendation from faculty/staff optional)
4. Academic Transcript from MCHS
5. Acceptance Letter from college/university