RESCRIPT Your Life Story - Quick Quiz
(Longer version of this quiz is available in Dr. Colleen's book, RESCRIPT the Story You’re Telling Yourself)
Every person’s limiting thought patterns vary, with certain areas of negative thinking being more salient for some than for others. This quiz is meant to help you determine what your unique life limiting thought patterns sound like. Instructions: For each of the following eight statements, select the level of agreement response that best fits you.
Not like me at all
Not much like me
Somewhat like me
Mostly like me
Very much like me
1. I frequently analyze things that I’ve said or done recently.
2. Fear and anxiety stop me from pursuing challenging goals.
3. I often think more about my shortcomings than I do my strengths.
4. When looking to my future, I think more about the negative things than the positive things that could happen to me.
5. I often think about what could’ve been if I had made different decisions in my life.
6. I frequently criticize myself for the ways in which I don’t meet my standard of perfection.
7. I often feel like my life is the same thing day in and day out, with very little excitement or deeper meaning.
8. I don't feel like I have all the things I need to be happy in life yet.
Submit your score to learn more about your thought patterns!
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm