Summer 2020 Internship Application
Hello! We’re so happy that you’re applying to join the Cultivate team and can't wait to meet the newest member of our crew!
Appropriate for our multifaceted business, we are excited to find a talented go-getter who's not afraid to get his or her hands dirty (while learning a ton!). Life in our office is ever-changing, but here are a few things you can expect to experience:
– Sitting in on and contributing to weekly team meetings and brainstorming sessions
– Learning the basics of working with our e-commerce site, project management software, marketing programs, and blog platform
– Writing a post on the blog and/or for marketing materials
– Assisting with our social media accounts
– Preparing for a major product launch
– The ins and outs of best-in-class customer delight
– Assisting at our biggest photo shoot of the year
– Getting a firsthand view of how a bustling shop, blog, and small business run with a small staff of women
Sound like something you’re interested in? Please fill out this form by Friday, March 13 at 11:59pm. Please do not email your application to us or email us to confirm receipt. We will be in touch with applicants who we think might be a good fit within two weeks of March 13.
This position is unpaid, but we are happy to work with you to get college credit if that’s something your school offers. We know this will be a great learning opportunity! If chosen for the internship, we will need you to work in person at our Chapel Hill office for the summer.
Please fill out this form for consideration for the role. Keep in mind that if any job requirements are not met, the form will not be submitted.
Thank you again for your consideration. We can't wait to meet you!