Thank you for taking advantage of Training on Demand!
Upon completion of this form, a Volunteer Services Manager will contact you to finalize the date and cost of the program. Please remember the following details as you plan with the Volunteer Services Manager.
- A minimum number of participants is required and varies depending on the training, final details will be determined by the Volunteer Services Manager and discussed prior to scheduling your program
- You must be able to secure a location suitable for the type of training
you are requesting, in your area, and provide us with 3 dates/time options
- 60 days' notice (minimum) is needed to consider your request - the more notice, the better!
- All programs are based on staff and facilitator availability and filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Service Units requesting training will have "first access" to the training. After a one-week period, registration will be open to all GSNYPENN volunteers, regardless of location.
Need anything from a Girl Scout store?
Talk to your Volunteer Services Manager about using this opportunity to have any pre-ordered items delivered from the store to your training!