Information Guide and Application
FRANKLIN TECHNOLOGY CENTER
810 S. WallJoplin, MO 64801
Phone: 417-680-0004Fax: 417-680-0005
Program Coordinator: Leisa Harris
417-680-0004 Ext. 2069
Please review the following sections, as they contain important information about the program you are applying for.
1. Student must be at least 17 years of age
2. Results of current Tuberculosis test (within 6 mos. prior to class start date maximum) must be provided to instructor the first night of class
3. High school diploma or GED required for NCCT Phlebotomy Technician Exam
4. Tuition and course fees of $735 required at the time the application is submitted
Requirements and Fees:
· Students are required to wear scrubs to class at their own expense · Complete 60 hours of in-class instruction · This course is not eligible for financial aid
· Must SUBMIT to at least 25 venipuncture and at least 5 capillary sticks by fellow students
· Must PERFORM at least 25 successful venipuncture sticks and at least 5 capillary sticks on fellow students.
National Certification Exam: Please note: We are an official NCCT test site and provide the opportunity to take a national certification exam at the end of the course. A high school diploma or GED is required to be eligible to take the NCCT phlebotomy exam. Upon successful completion of this course, if you qualify and choose to test, we will schedule an exam date following the end of the course. Exam fee is due at end of the course, is not included in tuition, and is payable directly to NCCT, Inc., along with any corresponding application, forms, and/or verifications.
Missouri Job Center
Need financial help? Looking for a new career? Wanting to improve your job skills?
Missouri Job Center aids economically disadvantaged, dislocated workers, unemployed or underemployed persons through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
They help persons know their skills, improve their skills and get a better job with the help of their workforce specialists.
Several services are targeted to specific populations, such as youth, those on layoff from a job, veterans, older workers, welfare recipients, ex-offenders, and many others.
If you are interested in enrolling at Franklin Technology Center, and need additional financial assistance, please contact the Missouri Job Center to see if they can further assist you.
*Financial assistance is based on availability of funding and may not always be available.
730 S Wall Ave
Joplin, MO 64801
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm.
Thursday from 9:00am-4:30pm.
If you would like for us to share your name, phone number, and email with the Missouri Job Center to see if you would be eligible for assistance, please sign the box below. We will not share any other information but that which you have agreed to.
February 7, 2022--
April 20, 2022
June 13, 2022--
June 23, 2022
If a class is cancelled by Franklin Technology Center, a full refund will be given. If an enrollee cancels or drops a class on or after the start date, see Student Handbook for Refund Policy. I have read and agree to this refund policy.
*Franklin Technology Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri Relay Services at 711.