Browse Article by Topicsform builder form creator form generator
- What is a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
Related Forum Questions
- Form builder drag and drop method not working on Google Chrome
- Do you have an auto complete address picker option?
- Is there option to have the Form Builder version specified for each form?
- How to disable auto save form in Form Builder V4
- Form freezes every time I delete an item using JotForm V4
- How to create a link in checkbox in new form builder v4?
- Layout mismatch between the form builder and the preview/live modes
- Alter CSS
- Picture upload does'n work
- Form Builder
What is a Form Builder?Last Update: August 19, 2016
- If you need to create great looking web forms quickly, a form builder is the best tool for the job. You can simply drag & drop questions and form fields to where you need them. Play with the colors and structure of your forms. The best part is that you can do all of this without writing a single line of code! Explore our form builder now or watch the video to get a better idea what a form builder can do.
Why do most people use form builders?
1. To create web forms quickly & collect data professionally
2. To embed or share web forms without any higher level computer knowledge
3. To easily receive notifications whenever someone fills out the form
4. To browse responses in 1 place and to see them clearly
5. For the ability to download responses in Excel, CSV, or PDF formats
6. To analyze & share form reports with co-workers to plan optimization techniques to maximize conversions
7. To receive instant alerts & browse responses on mobile devices
What type of forms people use JotForm for?
Just go over to our 2500+ form templates gallery and see it yourself!