Browse Article by Topicsform builder form creator form generator
- What is a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
Related Forum Questions
- Form Builder 4.0: Payment Gateways: PayPal Pro menu appears totally empty
- DPRP is disabled for this merchant error on my form
- I keep getting notified that my email address is bouncing
- Is there a process for admins to identify who created and / or owns a form?
- Form Builder 4.0: Checkboxes do not appear in the builder
- Matrix Field/Input Table: The input type "Text Box" shows the column names in the text box in the form builder
- Pre-sales questions
- I would like to integrate JotForm form building to my web application
- Form Builder 4.0: Changing the font size doesn't affect the fields
- Form Builder 4.0: Drop-down list width can not be changed
What is a Form Builder?Last Update: April 11, 2017
- If you need to create great looking web forms quickly, a form builder is the best tool for the job. You can simply drag & drop questions and form fields to where you need them. Play with the colors and structure of your forms. The best part is that you can do all of this without writing a single line of code! Explore our form builder now or watch the video to get a better idea what a form builder can do.
Why do most people use form builders?
1. To create web forms quickly & collect data professionally
2. To embed or share web forms without any higher level computer knowledge
3. To easily receive notifications whenever someone fills out the form
4. To browse responses in 1 place and to see them clearly
5. For the ability to download responses in Excel, CSV, or PDF formats
6. To analyze & share form reports with co-workers to plan optimization techniques to maximize conversions
7. To receive instant alerts & browse responses on mobile devices
What type of forms people use JotForm for?
Just go over to our 2500+ form templates gallery and see it yourself!