Browse Article by Topicsform builder form creator form generator
- What is a Form Builder?
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
Related Forum Questions
- Can our Political College Organization apply for an education discount?
- How to fully connect a form to SalesForce
- can you import a pdf to form builder
- Please have a rep to call me. We are doing multiple sites so I need a good form builder
- Our form is not working with the link provided at the form builder?
- It says that I already have a payment tool added on the form
- Losing condtions (Not much of a question but more of a bug report).
- Integration with SQL SERVER
- Free Upgrade
- Form Builder looks different from Preview and some pages are missing
What is a Form Builder?Last Update: August 19, 2016
- If you need to create great looking web forms quickly, a form builder is the best tool for the job. You can simply drag & drop questions and form fields to where you need them. Play with the colors and structure of your forms. The best part is that you can do all of this without writing a single line of code! Explore our form builder now or watch the video to get a better idea what a form builder can do.
Why do most people use form builders?
1. To create web forms quickly & collect data professionally
2. To embed or share web forms without any higher level computer knowledge
3. To easily receive notifications whenever someone fills out the form
4. To browse responses in 1 place and to see them clearly
5. For the ability to download responses in Excel, CSV, or PDF formats
6. To analyze & share form reports with co-workers to plan optimization techniques to maximize conversions
7. To receive instant alerts & browse responses on mobile devices
What type of forms people use JotForm for?
Just go over to our 2500+ form templates gallery and see it yourself!