Browse Article by TopicsExcel Report Reports
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Use Visual Report Filters
- How To Create Form Reports in JotForm
- How to make a poll using JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- How to avoid all the text in a check box to be included in the submission?
- Create more report like PDF
- Occasional stall on "please wait" after Submit button when using file-upload
- Reports of forms not emailing us.
- Lost form submission data
- Error with forms and email confirmation
- Form view limits and archiving form
- Excel Report: unable to run the Excel report.
- Customer gets from response while not submitting form.
- how to pull out the visual reports after someone has submitted a form
How to Create an Excel Report?Last Update: June 3, 2016
The Reports feature lets you generate an excel report of the submissions and share it with others.
1. Login to JotForm and click "My Forms" at the top website menu
2. Select the Form from the list and click on 'Reports'
4. Click on 'Add New Report'.
5. Choose 'Excel Report' from the options click on 'Next'
6. You can choose what fields are to be included in the report. To restrict access to the report you can enable Password Protection
7. Copy the generated report URL and click "Close" button
If you have questions or suggestions or comments about this guide, please let us know in the box below!