Browse Article by TopicsExcel Report Reports
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Use Visual Report Filters
- How To Create Form Reports in JotForm
- How to make a poll using JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- How to add submission updated date&time in PDF reports?
- Form Help
- How do I get the full credit card number to show on the submission page in reports?
- can the new square integration take weekly payments?
- HTML Table Listing Report: Takes the 0 value as if the field is empty.
- The reports are not loading?
- Can you filter reports based on a person's name or job classification?
- conditional view of reports
- How can I export my form data into a W-4 form?
- How can I format columns widths etc in my Excel reports ?
How to Create an Excel Report?Last Update: June 3, 2016
The Reports feature lets you generate an excel report of the submissions and share it with others.
1. Login to JotForm and click "My Forms" at the top website menu
2. Select the Form from the list and click on 'Reports'
4. Click on 'Add New Report'.
5. Choose 'Excel Report' from the options click on 'Next'
6. You can choose what fields are to be included in the report. To restrict access to the report you can enable Password Protection
7. Copy the generated report URL and click "Close" button
If you have questions or suggestions or comments about this guide, please let us know in the box below!