Browse Article by TopicsExcel Report Reports
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Use Visual Report Filters
- How To Create Form Reports in JotForm
- How to make a poll using JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- How to save the visual report in a PDF format?
- I cannot find My Forms list, Submissions, Reports, etc., in JotForm4. It appears that I have to go back to v3.
- Old data appears in the CSV and Excel reports instead of the modified submissions
- Integration request: API integration for JotForm with drip.co
- Personalized PDF report generated from submitted data to each responder
- How to share the answers/submissions spreadsheet without needing to login?
- How do I get form data reports?
- How can we recover missing submissions?
- How do I create reports with JotForm?
- How can I generate a grid report from user input data?
How to Create an Excel Report?Last Update: June 3, 2016
The Reports feature lets you generate an excel report of the submissions and share it with others.
1. Login to JotForm and click "My Forms" at the top website menu
2. Select the Form from the list and click on 'Reports'
4. Click on 'Add New Report'.
5. Choose 'Excel Report' from the options click on 'Next'
6. You can choose what fields are to be included in the report. To restrict access to the report you can enable Password Protection
7. Copy the generated report URL and click "Close" button
If you have questions or suggestions or comments about this guide, please let us know in the box below!