Browse Article by TopicsExcel Report Reports
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Use Visual Report Filters
- How To Create Form Reports in JotForm
- How to make a poll using JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- How to send scheduled reports to a spreadsheet?
- does Jotform have invoicing/ accounts receivable capabilities
- Need assistance meeting company requirements?
- How do I change a form to uncrypted?
- Issue with on line forms
- Gift Registry Widget: Calculating quantities within the same widget concatenates the values instead of adding
- My excel reports will not download
- Creating Visual Report: Receiving #5xx error
- duplicate forms on my reports on mydashboard in weebly
- Best Recommendation for a New Database to work with JotForms
How to Create an Excel Report?Last Update: June 3, 2016
The Reports feature lets you generate an excel report of the submissions and share it with others.
1. Login to JotForm and click "My Forms" at the top website menu
2. Select the Form from the list and click on 'Reports'
4. Click on 'Add New Report'.
5. Choose 'Excel Report' from the options click on 'Next'
6. You can choose what fields are to be included in the report. To restrict access to the report you can enable Password Protection
7. Copy the generated report URL and click "Close" button
If you have questions or suggestions or comments about this guide, please let us know in the box below!