Browse Article by TopicsExcel Report Reports
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Use Visual Report Filters
- How To Create Form Reports in JotForm
- How to make a poll using JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- How to create more pdf reports
- Are there any charges for payments along with the subscription fee?
- Fields Seems Messed Up at Customise PDF Settings
- Reporting tools do not meet my expectations
- how to view the visual reports after someone submitted?
- I want to make sure all emails to go to inbox
- How to see the number of submissions within a particular date range?
- Question about reporting.
- If I add an option to a drop down list, will I lose old data and reports?
- Radio buttons are losing their selected options when editing submissions at a later date
How to Create an Excel Report?Last Update: June 3, 2016
The Reports feature lets you generate an excel report of the submissions and share it with others.
1. Login to JotForm and click "My Forms" at the top website menu
2. Select the Form from the list and click on 'Reports'
4. Click on 'Add New Report'.
5. Choose 'Excel Report' from the options click on 'Next'
6. You can choose what fields are to be included in the report. To restrict access to the report you can enable Password Protection
7. Copy the generated report URL and click "Close" button
If you have questions or suggestions or comments about this guide, please let us know in the box below!