Browse Article by Topicstime only date date/time time field
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- Add a Date on Email Notification
- How to Add a Time-Only Field
- How to Limit Submissions in a Form
- How to Save a Form
- How to Clear Your Form's Expiration Date
- How to Use the Date Limits Option
- How to Downgrade Subscription Back to Free Account
- How to Change Submission Date to a Different Format and Timezone
- Bugfix List for iOS App
Related Forum Questions
- I'm trying to update a credit card
- I need to update pricing on my form but can't figure out how
- Updates on form not working...
- Account Autosuspended
- Stripe Subscription Form: CC Expiration Date Field error
- When will you be updating your JotForm Wordpress Plugin?
- Dropbox: Some submissions weren't forwarded to the integrated folder
- Change the price of the product in a payment field based on the value of a date field
- Disable on Date: Form is not disabled even when date and time have passed.
- Can user update data they have filled previously ?
How to Add a Time-Only FieldLast Update: October 20, 2013
Update: Time (only) field is now released! There will be no more workaround to be done.
To add time only field to your form, click Quick Tools while on the form builder and drag the Time to your form.
Time field has special settings that's found under its properties like Time Range, Minutes Stepping for the minutes interval on the drop down menu, Time Format and more.