Browse Article by Topicstime only date date/time time field
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- Add a Submission Date on Email Notification
- How to Add a Time-Only Field
- How to limit submissions in a form
- How to Save a Form
- How to clear your form's expiration date
- How to Use the Date Limits Option
- How to Downgrade Subscription Back to Free Account
- Submissions report: How to change submissions date and time to local?
- Bugfix List for iOS App
Related Forum Questions
- Form name on the Tab wont update to new form Name ?
- How can I add custom date in email reply
- DateTime Single widget not displaying on the form when embedded
- prepopulation not being carried
- I use Purcahse Order (product selection) widget and need consolidated report
- Widgets: How can I remove the date icon from the Configurable List?
- Add a number of days to a date field
- How can I change my Option values in the form to become shorter?
- Form is stuck on "please wait"
- Newly Updated with Bronze Plan but cannot add more forms!
How to Add a Time-Only FieldLast Update: October 20, 2013
Update: Time (only) field is now released! There will be no more workaround to be done.
To add time only field to your form, click Quick Tools while on the form builder and drag the Time to your form.
Time field has special settings that's found under its properties like Time Range, Minutes Stepping for the minutes interval on the drop down menu, Time Format and more.