Browse Article by Topicstime only date date/time time field
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- Add a Date on Email Notification
- How to Add a Time-Only Field
- How to limit submissions in a form
- How to Save a Form
- How to clear your form's expiration date
- How to Use the Date Limits Option
- How to Downgrade Subscription Back to Free Account
- Submissions report: How to change submissions date and time to local?
- Bugfix List for iOS App
Related Forum Questions
- How can I get the first field with roasting date on the emails?
- When I import my CSV file into MS Access, I get #NUM! errors.
- How to block certain date range in Date field?
- Email verification not working
- Double subscription issue of my account
- Billing discount
- Getting some blank submissions randomly
- If I have an existing subscription. How can I get the discounted price?
- Continue Subscription
- My form doesn't show all the form fields on Preview
How to Add a Time-Only FieldLast Update: October 20, 2013
Update: Time (only) field is now released! There will be no more workaround to be done.
To add time only field to your form, click Quick Tools while on the form builder and drag the Time to your form.
Time field has special settings that's found under its properties like Time Range, Minutes Stepping for the minutes interval on the drop down menu, Time Format and more.