Browse Article by Topicstime only date date/time time field
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- Add a Date on Email Notification
- How to Add a Time-Only Field
- How to limit submissions in a form
- How to Save a Form
- How to Clear Your Form's Expiration Date
- How to Use the Date Limits Option
- How to Downgrade Subscription Back to Free Account
- How to Change Submission Date to a Different Format and Timezone
- Bugfix List for iOS App
Related Forum Questions
- Editing and saving submissions + updated data on google doc.
- Conditional Logic: Value box for Date is populated with Full Date information
- Time selector in DateTime field is not working correctly on mobile phone
- pass daily updated value to other forms
- Why am I still overlimit even after enabling the JotForm footer branding?
- Why is my form very slow?
- http://import.jotform.io/ date field
- My account is auto-suspended
- Attempt to validate emails address says 'link not valid'?
- Date Tool Not Allowing Past Dates, Even though I've selected "YES" for this option.
How to Add a Time-Only FieldLast Update: October 20, 2013
Update: Time (only) field is now released! There will be no more workaround to be done.
To add time only field to your form, click Quick Tools while on the form builder and drag the Time to your form.
Time field has special settings that's found under its properties like Time Range, Minutes Stepping for the minutes interval on the drop down menu, Time Format and more.