Browse Article by Topicstime only date date/time time field
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- Add a Date on Email Notification
- How to Add a Time-Only Field
- How to limit submissions in a form
- How to Save a Form
- How to Clear Your Form's Expiration Date
- How to Use the Date Limits Option
- How to Downgrade Subscription Back to Free Account
- How to Change Submission Date to a Different Format and Timezone
- Bugfix List for iOS App
Related Forum Questions
- How to go back to V3?
- How to update or unshare forms shared as a template?
- How to retrieve each part of the Date Time fields separately?
- Cancelling JotForm
- Unable to update software for device
- How do I stop the time field from wrapping for the AM/PM part?
- My form integrations with Google Drive are not updating.
- Restoring Bi-Yearly subscription
- Expiration date examples in Braintree payment fields
How to Add a Time-Only FieldLast Update: October 20, 2013
Update: Time (only) field is now released! There will be no more workaround to be done.
To add time only field to your form, click Quick Tools while on the form builder and drag the Time to your form.
Time field has special settings that's found under its properties like Time Range, Minutes Stepping for the minutes interval on the drop down menu, Time Format and more.