Browse Article by Topicstime only date date/time time field
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- Add a Date on Email Notification
- How to Add a Time-Only Field
- How to Limit Submissions in a Form
- How to Save a Form
- How to Clear Your Form's Expiration Date
- How to Use the Date Limits Option
- How to Downgrade Subscription Back to Free Account
- How to Change Submission Date to a Different Format and Timezone
- Bugfix List for iOS App
Related Forum Questions
- Check member ID
- How can I get the date picker to display the entire year in the form?
- The Form submission I created doesn't match the email the user completed.
- How do I update credit card information on our account?
- Why is my account downgraded?
- MailChimp Integration: Unable to forward Birthday to MailChimp
- Mobile: Why my form won't scroll on mobile?
- Is there a way to use the calculator tool with the calendar?
- Are there system issues with publishing forms today (2017-04-25)?
- My card was hacked and I need to upgrade back to Premium
How to Add a Time-Only FieldLast Update: April 9, 2017
Update: Time (only) field is now released! There is no need for any other workaround if you wish to only have a Time field in the form.
You can find the Time field under the Basic tab of the Form Elements in the build page of your form. Drag&drop or click the Time field to add it to your form.
— — —
Time Field Properties (cogwheel icon)
General — In this tab, you will be able to change the field label of the Time field. You can also change the "Until" text that is shown when Time field's range feature is enabled. Changing the sub-label of the hours and minutes is also available in this tab. Duplicating the field, setting it as required and aligning its field label are some of the other things that you can do under the General tab
Others — Here you will be able to set the difference between minute options and set the time format that you want to use. You can also restrict your respondents to select from only AM or PM periods.The default time feature allows you to pre-populate the Time field with a custom value or current time.
Range — This is where you can enable the range feature of the field. Enabling this feature will show two Time fields to indicate a range. You can also choose to show the difference between the selected times in your form. You just have to enable the duration indicator option that is also available on this tab.
Advanced — Setting a "Hover Text" to show the field's description when the field has hovered, making the field read-only so the value(s) cannot be edited or altered, shrinking the field and hiding it from the form are done in the Advanced tab. Here you can also view the details of the field.
To add time only field to your form, click Quick Tools while on the form builder and drag the Time to your form.
Time field has special settings that are found under its properties like Time Range, Minutes Stepping for the minutes' interval on the drop down menu, Time Format and more.