Browse Article by Topicscsv report report csv
- How to Export Form Data to Excel
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Create a CSV Report?
- How to Create a Grid Listing Report?
- How to Create a Visual Report with Your Form Submissions
- How to Create an HTML Table Listing Report?
- How to Create a Calendar Report?
- How to Use Visual Report Filters
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
Related Forum Questions
- I want to make sure all emails to go to inbox
- Fillable PDF Errors when required fields are not completed
- Export results from a form filled out to CSV?
- How to share a form?
- How to see the number of submissions within a particular date range?
- Question about reporting.
- Configurable List widget: Generated report format
- Visual Report Builder: Having difficulties resizing and positioning fields
- If I add an option to a drop down list, will I lose old data and reports?
- Radio buttons are losing their selected options when editing submissions at a later date
How to Create a CSV Report?Last Update: June 3, 2016
When asked for a report of the submissions there is no need to go through the tedious process like old times, with JotForm you can generate reports in no time. One of the common format used in reports is CSV, below you will find the steps on how to create a CSV report:
1. Login to your account and go to My Forms page
3. Select the Form from the list and click on "Reports"
4. Click on "Add New Report"
5. Choose 'CSV Report' from the options click on 'Next'.
6. Name your report. You can choose what fields are to be included in the report. To limit access to the report you can enable Password Protection.
7. The URL to access the report is displayed you can share the report using this URL:
Questions? Please write it in the comments box below!