Browse Article by Topicscsv report report csv
- How to Export Form Data to Excel
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Create a CSV Report?
- How to Create a Grid Listing Report?
- How to Create a Visual Report with Your Form Submissions
- How to Create an HTML Table Listing Report?
- How to Create a Calendar Report?
- How to Use Visual Report Filters
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
Related Forum Questions
- I reported vulnerability, but I get no response.
- Customer gets from response while not submitting form.
- how to pull out the visual reports after someone has submitted a form
- Cannot access my visual report builder report after I put a password on it
- Why is my form information blocked with ########
- Merging form reports
- Reporting a phishing form: Fraudulent job offer link
- Can I export the results of my forms in a excel or csv format?
- Configurable List Widget: data gets cut off when exporting submission to PDF.
- No bounce back emails
How to Create a CSV Report?Last Update: June 3, 2016
When asked for a report of the submissions there is no need to go through the tedious process like old times, with JotForm you can generate reports in no time. One of the common format used in reports is CSV, below you will find the steps on how to create a CSV report:
1. Login to your account and go to My Forms page
3. Select the Form from the list and click on "Reports"
4. Click on "Add New Report"
5. Choose 'CSV Report' from the options click on 'Next'.
6. Name your report. You can choose what fields are to be included in the report. To limit access to the report you can enable Password Protection.
7. The URL to access the report is displayed you can share the report using this URL:
Questions? Please write it in the comments box below!