Browse Article by Topicscsv report report csv
- How to Export Form Data to Excel
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Create a CSV Report?
- How to Create a Grid Listing Report?
- How to Create a Visual Report with Your Form Submissions
- How to Create an HTML Table Listing Report?
- How to Create a Calendar Report?
- How to Use Visual Report Filters
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
Related Forum Questions
- Submission report for ALL my forms
- Reporting a phishing form to take down
- How to save the visual report in a PDF format?
- I have created a form of 6 questions with 6 different answers - When creating a visual report I can see the stats for only 2 of my questions.
- I cannot find My Forms list, Submissions, Reports, etc., in JotForm4. It appears that I have to go back to v3.
- Did something change with autosave with version 4?
- Export to .csv or .xlsx?
- How do I pull a submission report that aggregates our forms for a specific period?
- How do I pull a submission report that shows credit card information (last 4 digits)?
- Download a CSV file for each new submission
How to Create a CSV Report?Last Update: June 3, 2016
When asked for a report of the submissions there is no need to go through the tedious process like old times, with JotForm you can generate reports in no time. One of the common format used in reports is CSV, below you will find the steps on how to create a CSV report:
1. Login to your account and go to My Forms page
3. Select the Form from the list and click on "Reports"
4. Click on "Add New Report"
5. Choose 'CSV Report' from the options click on 'Next'.
6. Name your report. You can choose what fields are to be included in the report. To limit access to the report you can enable Password Protection.
7. The URL to access the report is displayed you can share the report using this URL:
Questions? Please write it in the comments box below!