Browse Article by Topicscsv report report csv
- How to Export Form Data to Excel
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Create a CSV Report?
- How to Create a Grid Listing Report?
- How to Create a Visual Report with Your Form Submissions
- How to Create an HTML Table Listing Report?
- How to Create a Calendar Report?
- How to Use Visual Report Filters
- How to show headers or text for contracts/terms/agreements in the PDF format of a submission
Related Forum Questions
- PDF download of completed forms are out of line
- How to import a CSV file to generate a form
- Table Report Encoding Issue
- Form not working for Mac user using firefox
- Form languages encoding: Lao language is not correctly encoded in HTML/CSV reports
- Attaching the form information as CSV
- Form doesn't seem to be working properly anymore?
- Form Help
- How do I get the full credit card number to show on the submission page in reports?
- can the new square integration take weekly payments?
How to Create a CSV Report?Last Update: June 3, 2016
When asked for a report of the submissions there is no need to go through the tedious process like old times, with JotForm you can generate reports in no time. One of the common format used in reports is CSV, below you will find the steps on how to create a CSV report:
1. Login to your account and go to My Forms page
3. Select the Form from the list and click on "Reports"
4. Click on "Add New Report"
5. Choose 'CSV Report' from the options click on 'Next'.
6. Name your report. You can choose what fields are to be included in the report. To limit access to the report you can enable Password Protection.
7. The URL to access the report is displayed you can share the report using this URL:
Questions? Please write it in the comments box below!