Browse Article by Topicscustom css inject css
Related Forum Questions
- Discovered a supernice CSS Way to style Input fields
- How can I change colors on the numeric slider widget?
- Form not responsively scaling image
- How do I remove the space around the form?
- How to right align the form embedded in a website?
- Input fields are off the screen on mobile in portrait orientation
- Need help in designing form using custom CSS codes
- Can I widen the form?
- Widgets: Custom CSS is duplicated in source code
- One product is not displaying
Adding Custom CSS in JotFormAdded: October 19, 2011
In addition to the style editor built-in, one can easily add his own CSS entries in any form.
The process is called 'Injecting Custom CSS'.
To do so, be guided by the following
- Start editing a specific form.
- On the top Toolbar, make sure you're in 'Setup and Embed' view.
- Click 'Preferences'
- Choose 'Form Styles' tab
- Then add your css entries in the 'Inject Custom CSS' field.
- After saving your changes, make sure it looks right on different browsers.