Browse Article by Topicscustom css inject css
Related Forum Questions
- How to remove these black lines?
- How to center the Social Share widget on form?
- Three questions, two about widgets and one about a matrix.
- How can I use my own CSS for a matrix?
- Form Color is lost as soon as the Designer gets opened
- Overriding CSS for form width
- How can I make my questions stay on one line?
- How to add an example above the Configurable List Widget items?
- How do I fix these CSS errors?
- How to remove the bottom padding from a specific form field?
Adding Custom CSS in JotFormAdded: October 19, 2011
In addition to the style editor built-in, one can easily add his own CSS entries in any form.
The process is called 'Injecting Custom CSS'.
To do so, be guided by the following
- Start editing a specific form.
- On the top Toolbar, make sure you're in 'Setup and Embed' view.
- Click 'Preferences'
- Choose 'Form Styles' tab
- Then add your css entries in the 'Inject Custom CSS' field.
- After saving your changes, make sure it looks right on different browsers.