Browse Article by Topicscustom css inject css
Related Forum Questions
- How to add an example above the Configurable List Widget items?
- How do I fix these CSS errors?
- How to remove the bottom padding from a specific form field?
- How to increase the space between the questions and the choices?
- How to increase the width of the matrix input boxes?
- Inconsistency in display of iframe forms with custom CSS
- How to reduce space between each question?
- How to increase the checkboxes text width?
- How to properly position my background image?
- How to widen the box before USD for credit card payments?
Adding Custom CSS in JotFormAdded: October 19, 2011
In addition to the style editor built-in, one can easily add his own CSS entries in any form.
The process is called 'Injecting Custom CSS'.
To do so, be guided by the following
- Start editing a specific form.
- On the top Toolbar, make sure you're in 'Setup and Embed' view.
- Click 'Preferences'
- Choose 'Form Styles' tab
- Then add your css entries in the 'Inject Custom CSS' field.
- After saving your changes, make sure it looks right on different browsers.