Browse Article by Topicscustom css inject css
Related Forum Questions
- How to change the red color when a mandatory field has not been completed?
- One Change Leads To Multiple Changes On A Form
- How do I remove the shadow effect from my form?
- Header with header logo being cut off on mobile devices
- How do I change the color of the options background in a dropdown box?
- How to increase the size of the multiple choice field (Check Box)
- Media Queries
- I need assistance to move an HTML block
- Style text of Button Radios widget
- Progress Bar widget styling
Adding Custom CSS in JotFormAdded: October 19, 2011
In addition to the style editor built-in, one can easily add his own CSS entries in any form.
The process is called 'Injecting Custom CSS'.
To do so, be guided by the following
- Start editing a specific form.
- On the top Toolbar, make sure you're in 'Setup and Embed' view.
- Click 'Preferences'
- Choose 'Form Styles' tab
- Then add your css entries in the 'Inject Custom CSS' field.
- After saving your changes, make sure it looks right on different browsers.