Browse Article by Topicspay by check pay by phone optional paypal paypal as an option
Related Forum Questions
- Pay by check option reset?
- Allowing people to submit the form when cash or check payment is selected
- How to change the coupon code Discount text in total text result
- Form keeps redirecting to Paypal even if the Paypal field is hidden through condition
- Submissions Dashboard>>Edit Submission: hidden payment field value not clearing.
- Form navigates to PayPal even if pay by check is selected
- How to set two calculated value to the payment field depending on conditions
- How can I direct "Pay by Credit Card" users to PayPal after they click submit and "pay by check" users to a Thank You message?
- Pay by check, credit card or PayPal?
- Submit Always Takes To PayPal Even There Is Check Option, Too
How to set up paypal as an optional payment methodAdded: October 25, 2011
Its great having paypal payment integration built right into JotForm, but what if you want to give your customer other payment options such as paying by check? or even over the phone?
In this example we are hosting an event and attendees have to pay a deposit to secure their place.
They will be given 3 options, pay by paypal, pay by check or pay over the phone.
Lets start by building our form.
I have added some basic user information, Full Name, Email address & Phone number
I use the Radio Button in the Form Tools Menu to set up my 'payment options' field.
Now I add each of my payment methods, one after the other.