Browse Article by Topicspay by check pay by phone optional paypal paypal as an option
Related Forum Questions
- How to calculate my total?
- How to setup form with multiple payment method?
- I want to add up the cost of various options, and generate a total on the form
- How to upgrade my account to yearly plan using purchase order?
- What are all the subscription payment options?
- Is having multiple forms of payment on one form possible, such as the o
- Is it possible to pay ahead of renewal date by check?
- How can I prevent my form from going to Paypal when selecting the "pay by check" option?
- I want to allow users to indicate number of products wanted and pay by check
- Wrong Thank you page gets shown after submitting the form
How to set up paypal as an optional payment methodAdded: October 25, 2011
Its great having paypal payment integration built right into JotForm, but what if you want to give your customer other payment options such as paying by check? or even over the phone?
In this example we are hosting an event and attendees have to pay a deposit to secure their place.
They will be given 3 options, pay by paypal, pay by check or pay over the phone.
Lets start by building our form.
I have added some basic user information, Full Name, Email address & Phone number
I use the Radio Button in the Form Tools Menu to set up my 'payment options' field.
Now I add each of my payment methods, one after the other.