Browse Article by Topicsiweb iweb form
Related Forum Questions
- Form on iWeb problem - Form not found: Form Id is missing or irregular
- Why I'm unable to publish my form to iWeb?
- iWeb has a widget for html.
- Drag & Drop Upload widget image is not working
- I embedded a form in our iWeb site, but it is cut off on the iPhone version. How do I fix this?
- I cannot embed my form on iWeb
- My form appears online too short
- IWeb embedded Form not working on website
- My form is cut off on my site
- Creating payment processing jotforms and embedding them on iWeb
Adding a form to iWebLast Update: May 24, 2016
What is iWeb?
iWeb is a website builder for Mac which helps you create professional-looking websites quick & easy. JotForm helps you create professional-looking forms. The combination of the two is as easy as the tools themselves. Watch the video or check out the text-instructions below.
1. On the Form Builder, click on "Publish" button.
2. On the PUBLISH window
1) Click PLATFORMS2) Type 'iweb' in search box3) Click 'Iweb' button
3. Click on the COPY CODE button to copy the iWeb code.
4. On iWeb, open the page you want to edit.
5. Click on "Web Widget" button.
6. Click on "HTML Snippet" option.
7. Paste the code you copied from Code area into the HTML Snippet text box
8. Publish iWeb page to save your form.
How'd you do? Please share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.