Browse Article by TopicsSend a Form Send Form Create Custom Send Form Custom Send Form Send a Friend Form Autoresponse Autoresponder
- Setting Up an Autoresponder Email
- Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings
- How to Strip Headers from Postal Addresses in Email Alerts
- How to Create a Custom Send a Friend Form
- How to Add a Custom Sender Address to an Email Alert
- How to Hide Empty Fields on Email Alerts
- How to Send a Form via Email
- How to Change Email Template Sent Based on the Language Used?
- How to Attach a File to Autoresponder Emails
Related Forum Questions
- autoresponse email, what is the best image file format?
- I'm not receiving emails
- Image in auto responder not appearing in test emails
- Pre fill information on forms each month
- Confirmation email contains extra 'Save' words at the end
- Why the autoresponder email fields of my form are different to the Notification?
- How to conditionally send email notifications with different content based on entered responses
- ID unique that is sent to the user filling out the form
- How to send form to multiple emails BCC?
- DOUBLE SUBMISSIONS (ENGLISH & SPANISH) FOR TRANSLATED FROM
How to Create a Custom Send a Friend FormLast Update: March 14, 2016
Do you want to create personalized or automatic responses to your friend? If so, this guide will help you to do it.
1. Simply create your form. Add the Email Field (under Quick Tools). Also, add the Text Area (under Form Tools) field and label it with 'Message" or any label you want. Example:
2. Click the "Emails" from the top toolbar:
3. Click the "Create Ne Email " button:
4. Select "Autoresponder Email" option
5. Provide the Sender and Recipient Details:
Sender Name: Enter the name you wish to show as sender
Reply-to Email: You can use a different email on this section. This email will be used to receive when someone respond to the form message.
Recipient E-mail: Located at the lower right part of the Sender & Recipient details. You should select the "Friend Email" field from your form.
In the Advance Settings, set the following:
Sender E-mail: You can use our default emails to show as your customer service email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. But if you want to use your own custom sender email you can accomplish it using any of these methods:
6. Click the Next button.
7. You will see next the page where you can edit the Subject and Body of the email to be sent. At the end of the editing tools, there is a menu named Form Fields. The Form Fields are the fields connected to the form you're creating.
8. Click "Create" button to save your auto responder email. Click "Save" button in the editor to save your form entire changes.
Questions? Please let us know below!