Adding a form to an Expression Web pageLast Update: May 24, 2016
1. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Publish wizard, go to the "Platforms" tab. In the search box, please search for "expression". The "Expression" button will show up, please click it.
3. Click the green "Copy Code" button.
4. Open the page you want to add your form.
5. Click on the exact spot where you would like to insert your form.
6. Click on "Code" tab at the bottom of the page editor.
7. Paste it in the Code editor.
8. You should now see your form when you go back to "Design" tab.
9. Save your page and upload to your web site.