Browse Article by Topicspending submissions incomplete payments submissions
- How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to limit submissions in a form
- How to enable FTP on form submissions
- How to Create a Visual Report with Your Form Submissions
- How to assign a status to submissions
- How to Share Form's Submissions Page
- How to View Form Submissions
- Submissions report: How to change submissions date and time to local?
Related Forum Questions
- We went over our submissions limit and have been trying to upgrade for
- Is there a way to limit by submissions AND date.
- Merge 3 jot form accounts
- Can't open the submissions page and delete
- email submissions not working
- Lost login details
- No longer able to receive notifications
- Why aren't I being notified via email of new submissions?
- Is there a way I can change how the form submissions display?
- Customized PDF: Ability to include new fields added to the form to the customized PDF without resetting it
How to view incomplete paymentsLast Update: May 24, 2016
If a user closes the browser or didn't settle the payment after being redirected to the Payment Page, this will be logged as an Incomplete Payments. It will only be posted as a valid submission if the user completed the Payment and was able to completely process the transaction.
To view the Incomplete Payments please do the following:
1. Login to your account and go to My Forms page:
2. Select your Form and click the Submissions menu above.
3. On the form's submissions page, you will see an Incomplete Payments button just below the title of your form.
4. Clicking the Incomplete Payments link will open the list of pending submissions on your form. You may choose to either Delete, view Details of, or Complete this submission.
Note: Completing a submissions will NOT process any payment as there was no payment information to begin with. The system will simply treat this as a regular submission so it can be included on form reports, and that email alerts can be fired off as usual.
Questions? Please let us know below!