Browse Article by Topicspending submissions incomplete payments submissions
- How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form
- Add a Date on Email Notification
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Limit Submissions in a Form
- How to Send Submission Data & File Upload via FTP
- How to Create a Visual Report with Your Form Submissions
- How to assign a status to submissions
- How to Share Form's Submissions Page
- How to View Form Submissions
Related Forum Questions
- Individual Email Notification of Form Submissions
- Submitting form without payment
- Our form has an integration with Google spreadsheets and it stopped automatically updating.
- Why is my email always landing on your bounce list
- Problems with cloned form notifications
- Why are we getting random irrelevant submissions on our form?
- Multiple Submissions Disabled
- We are not receiving email notifications on form submissions
- Blank submissions in my forms, can you help me?
- "Get More" tasks completed but still not processed
How to view incomplete paymentsLast Update: March 15, 2017
If a user closes the browser or didn't settle the payment after being redirected to the Payment Page, this will be logged as an Incomplete Payments. It will only be posted as a valid submission if the user completed the Payment and was able to completely process the transaction.
To view the Incomplete Payments please do the following:
1. Login to your account and go to My Forms page:
2. Select your Form and click the Submissions menu above.
3. On the form's submissions page, you will see an Incomplete Payments button just below the title of your form.
4. Clicking the Incomplete Payments link will open the list of pending submissions on your form. You may choose to either Delete, view Details of, or Complete this submission.
Note: Completing a submissions will NOT process any payment as there was no payment information to begin with. The system will simply treat this as a regular submission so it can be included on form reports, and that email alerts can be fired off as usual.
For more information on the Incomplete Payments, please follow the next link:
Questions? Please let us know below!