Browse Article by Topicsblogger form blogger forms blogger
Related Forum Questions
- "One more step" fields error in my Blogger Form
- Porque o formulário esta não esta funcionando no Blogger?
- Make Registration Form for my Blog
- I've embedded the Blogger embed code onto the html page of my blog but it's not showing?
- I copied the code but the button doesn't show on my blog.
- What is JotForm? How to integrate it on Blogger?
- is there anyway i can add facebook, twitter and blogger buttons on my form so when people click it they would be directed to my page?
- Jotform not working on home page and stand alone pages
- I did my form and everything was OK 'till I got my test mail. I tried to input a video code at text field but I couldn't see that code in mail.
- Why doesn't the feedback button work in Blogger???
Adding a form to BloggerLast Update: May 24, 2016
What is Blogger?
Blogger is Google's free tool for creating blogs. Did you know that the word "Blog" is formed from web & log which is used for online journaling?
You can add forms to a static Blogger page like contact me, or post a form as an event registration. There are lots of possibilities on using your forms since Blogger enables you to inject custom HTML codes on their platform.
Get Your Blogger Code from JotForm
1. Click the "Publish" button in the form builder
2. Click the "Platform" tab in the publish wizard
3. Find and click the "Blogger" option
4. Click the "Copy Code" button to copy the form embed codes
Go To Blogger & Add Your Form
1. Go to a Blogger, select the pages menu & click edit on the desired page
2. Switch to the HTML editor, paste your code, & click update
3. View your form in your page just to make sure
You're done that easy. How'd you do? Was it easy for you to add your form to Blogger? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.