Browse Article by Topicsdomain change domain jotform.net
Related Forum Questions
- Hosting and E-Mail Not Working
- No sign up email received for the new user created
- Unable to receive notification email
- bounce list
- Blacklisted email address?
- E-mail Bounce Back
- My email is in bounce list
- How to use company domain name?
- Request for password reissue to new email address
- Email Notification: Email address with .live domain won't be accepted as an email recipient
How to Change your Domains from jotform.com to jotform.netLast Update: June 17, 2013
How can I redirect my forms to the new domains?You can simply open up the html/php file for any web page with a Jotform form in any text/HTML editor(excluding MS Word and similar software) and replace all instances of jotform.com with jotform.net. Your forms should start working as soon as you upload the updated file to your server.
Here’s an example based on a form in a contact page:
I have a lot of forms, is there a shorter way?Yes, there is. Most HTML editors have a Global Find & Replace functionality that you can use to replace all instances of jotform.com with jotform.net at once. You can find further instructions for certain editors below.