Browse Article by Topicsdomain change domain jotform.net
Related Forum Questions
- I would like to change my username
- Yahoo Business Mail
- Undeliverable emails
- Bounce List
- Are custom URL available for JotForm
- Account permission issues about email bouncing etc
- Using my owm domain
- Can I use my own privately purchased domain name when publishing a form?
- I need to adjust the deminsons of my form
- Issue with .live domains
How to Change your Domains from jotform.com to jotform.netLast Update: June 17, 2013
How can I redirect my forms to the new domains?You can simply open up the html/php file for any web page with a Jotform form in any text/HTML editor(excluding MS Word and similar software) and replace all instances of jotform.com with jotform.net. Your forms should start working as soon as you upload the updated file to your server.
Here’s an example based on a form in a contact page:
I have a lot of forms, is there a shorter way?Yes, there is. Most HTML editors have a Global Find & Replace functionality that you can use to replace all instances of jotform.com with jotform.net at once. You can find further instructions for certain editors below.