Browse Article by Topicsdomain change domain jotform.net
Related Forum Questions
- Custom Domain form not working
- How do I host the form I made?
- Mailto link for form graphics
- Webhooks don't pass data to new domain TLDs such as .wtf or .rocks
- Unable to access JotForm account
- How can I assign a domain that I have purchased from Register.com to one of my forms?
- Sudden problems with two forms
- Trying to use Custom Domains with Jotform
- I WANT MY DOMAIN NAME TO APPEAR ON THE URL OF THE FORM
- Reset my private key for encryption in my forms
How to Change your Domains from jotform.com to jotform.netLast Update: June 17, 2013
How can I redirect my forms to the new domains?You can simply open up the html/php file for any web page with a Jotform form in any text/HTML editor(excluding MS Word and similar software) and replace all instances of jotform.com with jotform.net. Your forms should start working as soon as you upload the updated file to your server.
Here’s an example based on a form in a contact page:
I have a lot of forms, is there a shorter way?Yes, there is. Most HTML editors have a Global Find & Replace functionality that you can use to replace all instances of jotform.com with jotform.net at once. You can find further instructions for certain editors below.