Browse Article by Topicsdomain change domain jotform.net
Related Forum Questions
- How can we get a customized domain for our form?
- domain masking and branding options
- How can I limit access to my form to user from only one domain email?
- Billing: upgrading account from Bronze Yearly to Silver Yearly Sale
- Email Block List Does Not Permanently Block a Domain
- Adding my domain name to my form
- Regarding online application for non-profit status
- Custom domain name for form is not working.
- How to capture referral URL for form embedded with iFrame?
- Forms in 3 domains
How to Change your Domains from jotform.com to jotform.netLast Update: June 17, 2013
How can I redirect my forms to the new domains?You can simply open up the html/php file for any web page with a Jotform form in any text/HTML editor(excluding MS Word and similar software) and replace all instances of jotform.com with jotform.net. Your forms should start working as soon as you upload the updated file to your server.
Here’s an example based on a form in a contact page:
I have a lot of forms, is there a shorter way?Yes, there is. Most HTML editors have a Global Find & Replace functionality that you can use to replace all instances of jotform.com with jotform.net at once. You can find further instructions for certain editors below.