Browse Article by Topicsdomain change domain jotform.net
Related Forum Questions
- Issues with delivery of jotforms - URGENT
- checking email and more...
- How can I have the form show up on my main domain instead of on subdomain?
- FitForm domain problem
- Custom domain mapping and passing a field from one form to another
- How do I link my form to a subdomain?
- Is it possible to limit access to a form based on email domain?
- Conversions Analytics looses source
- Domain masking on the form
- FitForms Facebook data not recieved in Submissions
How to Change your Domains from jotform.com to jotform.netLast Update: June 17, 2013
How can I redirect my forms to the new domains?You can simply open up the html/php file for any web page with a Jotform form in any text/HTML editor(excluding MS Word and similar software) and replace all instances of jotform.com with jotform.net. Your forms should start working as soon as you upload the updated file to your server.
Here’s an example based on a form in a contact page:
I have a lot of forms, is there a shorter way?Yes, there is. Most HTML editors have a Global Find & Replace functionality that you can use to replace all instances of jotform.com with jotform.net at once. You can find further instructions for certain editors below.