Browse Article by Topicsdomain change domain jotform.net
Related Forum Questions
- Jotform continues to block our e-mail domain
- How do I get my email domain off your Bounce List?
- Mail to newly created users is not even reaching our servers
- Will the form be SSL secured if it is embedded on SSL website?
- Pre-sales questions
- Email field: Possibility to "Disallow Free Addresses"
- The .us domain is not working for some users. How to make the .com default for forms?
- I am not receiving submission emails
- How do i embed my form into full page wordpress?
- The form link that send to users for them to fill in the form later, ca
How to Change your Domains from jotform.com to jotform.netLast Update: June 17, 2013
How can I redirect my forms to the new domains?You can simply open up the html/php file for any web page with a Jotform form in any text/HTML editor(excluding MS Word and similar software) and replace all instances of jotform.com with jotform.net. Your forms should start working as soon as you upload the updated file to your server.
Here’s an example based on a form in a contact page:
I have a lot of forms, is there a shorter way?Yes, there is. Most HTML editors have a Global Find & Replace functionality that you can use to replace all instances of jotform.com with jotform.net at once. You can find further instructions for certain editors below.