Browse Article by Topicsweb parts query editor microsoft
Related Forum Questions
- Is it possible to integrate JotForm with Microsoft based CRM integration?
- Referrer link not working using Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer
- Widget is not displayed if form is embedded using its full source code.
- Can I download my form into Microsoft Word?
- Can I download a form into Microsoft Word?
- I am trying to insert my share form link in Microsoft Word, but the hyperlink doesn't seem to work?
- Bounce reason messages are cut off
- Form embedded on a website not showing in Microsoft Edge and Safari
- The form is not clickable on Microsoft Edge, Windows.
- Spread2jot: Microsoft excel sheet not merging with jotform
Adding Form To SharePoint SiteAdded: March 19, 2012
1. On "Setup & Embed" tab on the toolbar, click on "Embed Form" button.
2. Click on "Embed" option.
3. Copy the code provided.
4. Go to your SharePoint site.
5. Go to Edit mode (Click on Site Actions --> Edit Page)
6. Click on an Add Web Part button where you want the Form to be located
7. On Add Web Parts -- Web Dialog, Go To Miscellaneous Category.
8. Select Content Editor Web Part and Click on Add button.
9. On the Content Editor Web Part Click On the tool pane link to Add Content
10. In the Content Editor Web Part dialog, click on Source Editor...
11. In the Source Editor -- Text Entry dialog, paste the JotForm for embed source code.
12. Click Save button
13. On the Source Editor, click Apply button then click OK to close the Content Editor Web Part.
14. Click on Exit Edit Mode
15. Finish. View your SharePoint site with JotForm Form.