Browse Article by Topicsweb parts query editor microsoft
Related Forum Questions
- Is that possible to embed a form into Microsoft Outlook 2013 email
- Request to integrate Jotform with Sharepoint so that form submissions can be saved into Sharepoint document library.
- How do I get my form into sharepoint
- If a form is embedded only into an internal Sharepoint site that requires login, will the form still indexed by Google or any search engines
- Upload issue with Microsoft Edge
- When will you be able to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics?
- Is there a way to automatically get and fill username in the form from a website?
- Can I link this excel report to update automatically to my excel online
- how do i link jot form to sharepoint 07 task list
- Can excel spreadsheet be updated with new submissions data?
Adding Form To SharePoint SiteAdded: March 19, 2012
1. On "Setup & Embed" tab on the toolbar, click on "Embed Form" button.
2. Click on "Embed" option.
3. Copy the code provided.
4. Go to your SharePoint site.
5. Go to Edit mode (Click on Site Actions --> Edit Page)
6. Click on an Add Web Part button where you want the Form to be located
7. On Add Web Parts -- Web Dialog, Go To Miscellaneous Category.
8. Select Content Editor Web Part and Click on Add button.
9. On the Content Editor Web Part Click On the tool pane link to Add Content
10. In the Content Editor Web Part dialog, click on Source Editor...
11. In the Source Editor -- Text Entry dialog, paste the JotForm for embed source code.
12. Click Save button
13. On the Source Editor, click Apply button then click OK to close the Content Editor Web Part.
14. Click on Exit Edit Mode
15. Finish. View your SharePoint site with JotForm Form.