Browse Article by Topicsweb parts query editor microsoft
Related Forum Questions
- how do i link jot form to sharepoint 07 task list
- Can excel spreadsheet be updated with new submissions data?
- Form is disappearing for some browsers (Firefox and Microsoft Edge)
- Export to Microsoft Access
- Integrate with microsoft onedrive
- Ability to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Can I insert a chart from MS Excel 2016?
- Microsoft Office365 SMTP configuration on form
- I work on Microsoft Surface - and having trouble with the Form Builder
- Microsoft Edge Browser: Properly clearing a text box
Adding Form To SharePoint SiteAdded: March 19, 2012
1. On "Setup & Embed" tab on the toolbar, click on "Embed Form" button.
2. Click on "Embed" option.
3. Copy the code provided.
4. Go to your SharePoint site.
5. Go to Edit mode (Click on Site Actions --> Edit Page)
6. Click on an Add Web Part button where you want the Form to be located
7. On Add Web Parts -- Web Dialog, Go To Miscellaneous Category.
8. Select Content Editor Web Part and Click on Add button.
9. On the Content Editor Web Part Click On the tool pane link to Add Content
10. In the Content Editor Web Part dialog, click on Source Editor...
11. In the Source Editor -- Text Entry dialog, paste the JotForm for embed source code.
12. Click Save button
13. On the Source Editor, click Apply button then click OK to close the Content Editor Web Part.
14. Click on Exit Edit Mode
15. Finish. View your SharePoint site with JotForm Form.