Browse Article by TopicsPDF adobe reader embed PDF
- How to display a PDF document on your form
- How to create a PDF form
- How to show headers or text for contracts/terms/agreements in the PDF format of a submission
- Fillable PDF - Everything you need to know about JotForm Fillable PDF Creator
- How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotForm
- How to Customize PDF Submissions Report
Related Forum Questions
- Uploaded pdf isn't fillable
- Increase font size in pdf submission form
- How can I keep a Widget in a pdf form ?
- Why does my PDF not match the online preview?
- How to send all submission PDF in one folder in google drive?
- With the Jotform converted to pdf do people have to submit the form manually
- Is there any way to control the naming conventions of the pdf files created?
- Fillabe PDF: Chinese Characters has turned into boxes/question marks
- How can I apply the new design to the pdf submission that is to be downloaded on the thank you page?
- JotForm Thank you page is not completely displaying in the web page
How to display a PDF document on your formLast Update: September 6, 2016
There are two ways to display a PDF document inside a form. The first is by embedding it directly using iFrame tags. This requires a user's browser to have Adobe Reader installed. The second method utilizes a hack to display the PDF using Google Docs' PDF renderer - so there is no need for Adobe Reader.
Using our PDF Embedder Widget
1. Go to the More Fields section in the form builder.
2. Search for the PDF Embedder widget.
3. Drag/Drop it anywhere in your form.
4. Add your PDF file URL in the widget configuration.
5. Click the Add Widget button to add the PDF. And don't forget to save your form and that's it!
Direct iFrame Method
1. Upload the PDF file to your web host. Copy the exact location (URL) for this file.
2. Insert a Text field in your form. This can be found under the Basic Fields section.
3. Click the HTML button in the toolbar:
4. Copy/paste the iframe codes from this link https://www.pastiebin.com/57ceb2082e60d to the HTML area.
This is how the iframe looks like:
You need to change the http://www.jotform.com/yourfile.pdf to your actual PDF file path. You can also change the width and height value to your preferred sizes.
5. Click OK button to save the text block and click save button in the form builder to save the changes.
For questions and inquiries, please post it in the comment box below or go to our support forum and create a new thread.