Browse Article by Topicsmagento magento form form for magento magento contact form
Related Forum Questions
- Page Break: Form not jumping to top page in Magento website
- How to make a thank you page pop up on Magento?
- Am I Going to Receive Email for Every Submission?
- Can I create a form using content from my Magento database?
- Please delete my account.
- Slider not working after adding jotform
- KYC Compliance Submission
- How do I get my submit button to work on my clients Magento site
- Why cant i cancel my subscription?
- How do I recreate a simple subscription form from Magento
Add forms to your Magento websiteLast Update: May 24, 2016
Adding forms to Magento with JotForm is pretty easy. Kindly follow the steps below to learn how.
1. Create your form's at www.jotform.com
2. After creating your form, get your form's default embed code. Here's how:
2.1. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar.
2.2. In the Publish wizard, please go to the "Embed" tab. Choose "Embed" in the Embed Options dropdown. Click the green "Copy Code" button.
3. Go to your Magento admin page, click "CMS" menu then choose "Static Blocks"
4. Click "Add New Block" to create new block on your page.
5. Configure your block information, add title, identifier and enabled block. Then click on "HTML button", paste your Form Code and then Save. See screen below:
6. Your done! If you want to create a menu item in navigation bar for your new created block, please watch this video.