Browse Article by Topicsreduce space vertical space fields textboxes field spacing question spacing customize forms
- Adding a form to Squarespace
- Quick overview of form fields
- How Can I Change Spacing Between Questions?
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- How to Give Users the Ability to Easily Copy Content from One Field to Another
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between Fields
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How to Strip Payment Labels and Separate Payment Info on Email Alerts
- How to Manage Multiple Fields
Related Forum Questions
- Trouble downloading forms as PDFs.
- Why will jot form not allow me to fill in fields and look crowded on my apple, using chrome as browser.
- How I can I clear the fields in a page when the user changes their selection on previous the field?
- More Fields has less than 380 items?
- Are there no other available fields other than the very few quick and basic field. The "other" fields button claimed 380 more
- How do I access the additional fields in the form builder?
- Pre-populating fields
- Autoresponder and Notification Settings: "Hide Empty Fields" option is being overridden when a custom text is added
- Edit all fields of the same type
- How to align the form fields?
How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between FieldsLast Update: November 11, 2016
Sometimes, fitting up your form is necessary for your website design. So for example, our default form field spacing is like this:
... and you might want something like this:
In order to accomplish that , follow these steps:
1. While in the form builder, click the Design button:
2. Navigate to the Styles tab and change the value to the "Question Spacing" section. The default is 12, decreased it to your preferred size.