Browse Article by Topicsreduce space vertical space fields textboxes field spacing question spacing customize forms
- Adding a form to Squarespace
- Quick overview of form fields
- How Can I Change Spacing Between Questions?
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- Form Users Can Easily Copy The Content Between Fields
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between Fields
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How to Strip Payment Labels and Separate Payment Info on Email Alerts
- How to Manage Multiple Fields
Related Forum Questions
- Cannot setup conditions and also the email fields are incorrect
- Jot Form is not Integrating with Google Drive
- How can I clear account upload space
- How to retrieve each part of the Date Time fields separately?
- Forum: Search results are not accurate when sorted by date
- Email Notification: Empty Fields display in email
- Reset Upload Space
- How do I remove all the excess spacing around form?
- How to prepopulate quick tool Address fields from previous form?
- Form Builder V4: Ability to reorder options of a Radio Button and Check Box field
How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between FieldsLast Update: November 11, 2016
Sometimes, fitting up your form is necessary for your website design. So for example, our default form field spacing is like this:
... and you might want something like this:
In order to accomplish that , follow these steps:
1. While in the form builder, click the Design button:
2. Navigate to the Styles tab and change the value to the "Question Spacing" section. The default is 12, decreased it to your preferred size.