Browse Article by Topicsreduce space vertical space fields textboxes field spacing question spacing customize forms
- Adding a form to Squarespace
- Quick overview of form fields
- How Can I Change Spacing Between Questions?
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- How to Give Users the Ability to Easily Copy Content from One Field to Another
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between Fields
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How to Strip Payment Labels and Separate Payment Info on Email Alerts
Related Forum Questions
- PrePopulate Fields - Show All button doesn't work
- How to hide drop down labels to reduce fields spacing
- need field width to be the same width on all fields in my form
- I have cleared my submissions but I'm still getting the out of space warning
- Autoresponder submission email shows the hidden fields
- almost out of space?
- Creating an answer type form?
- hi i have change/add/delete fields - integrated with spreadsheet and googledrive
- Is a JotForm SSL compliant on Squarespace?
- How to add office use only section
How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between FieldsLast Update: May 14, 2016
Sometimes, fitting up your form is necessary for your website design. So for example, our default form field spacing is like this:
... and you might want something like this:
In order to accomplish that , follow these steps:
1. While in the form builder, click the "Preferences" button
2. Navigate to the "Form Styles" tab and change the value to the "Question Spacing" section. As shown below, the spacing is reduced to 1 from 12 (default spacing):