Browse Article by Topicsreduce space vertical space fields textboxes field spacing question spacing customize forms
- Adding a form to Squarespace
- Quick overview of form fields
- How Can I Change Spacing Between Questions?
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- Form Users Can Easily Copy The Content Between Fields
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between Fields
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How to Strip Payment Labels and Separate Payment Info on Email Alerts
- How to Manage Multiple Fields
Related Forum Questions
- How does the Salesforce integration work?
- How to show the empty fields of my form?
- Why am I suddenly getting an "Out Of Space" message?
- How to remove extra space in headers?
- Jotform 4.0 builder page: Unable to edit fields on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer
- Need more space
- Prepopulate App: Not loading forms
- Is it possible to put fields next to each other?
- I deleted all my previous forms, but it seems I have no more space. How it is possible?
- I'm getting "Out of Space" message after I have deleted all my forms
How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between FieldsLast Update: November 11, 2016
Sometimes, fitting up your form is necessary for your website design. So for example, our default form field spacing is like this:
... and you might want something like this:
In order to accomplish that , follow these steps:
1. While in the form builder, click the Design button:
2. Navigate to the Styles tab and change the value to the "Question Spacing" section. The default is 12, decreased it to your preferred size.