Browse Article by Topicsreduce space vertical space fields textboxes field spacing question spacing customize forms
- Adding a form to Squarespace
- Quick overview of form fields
- How Can I Change Spacing Between Questions?
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- Form Users Can Easily Copy The Content Between Fields
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between Fields
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- How to Strip Payment Labels and Separate Payment Info on Email Alerts
- How to Manage Multiple Fields
- How to Hide Empty Fields on Email Alerts
Related Forum Questions
- Why I am not getting the 2 fields (givenName & FamilyName) to populate in the mail header?
- How to view the hidden fields in the form designer?
- How can I position two fields into the same line?
- How is my account out of space?
- Printing from inside the edit form to show in correct formatting not printing all fields.
- Can I manage multiple fields like I used to with version 3?
- One of my fields is not showing up in my Email Notification template
- Cannot move fields in JotForm 4
- A field shows a Default Value of zero even if there's none set
- Terms & Conditions: Making Terms & Conditions multilingual
How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between FieldsLast Update: April 17, 2017
Sometimes, fitting up your form is necessary for your website design. So for example, our default form field spacing is like this:
... and you might want something like this:
In order to accomplish that, follow these steps:
JotForm Version V4:
Step 1 - In the form builder, please click the Form Designer button:
Step 2 - Navigate to Styles tab and change the value of the Question Spacing section. You can set it to your preferred size:
JotForm Version V3:
1. While in the form builder, click the Design button:
2. Navigate to the Styles tab and change the value to the "Question Spacing" section. The default is 12, decreased it to your preferred size.