Browse Article by Topicsreduce space vertical space fields textboxes field spacing question spacing customize forms
- Adding a form to Squarespace
- Quick overview of form fields
- How Can I Change Spacing Between Questions?
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- Form Users Can Easily Copy The Content Between Fields
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between Fields
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- How To Remove Sub-Fields From Full Address Field
- How to Strip Payment Labels and Separate Payment Info on Email Alerts
- How to Manage Multiple Fields
Related Forum Questions
- Combined Word Counts?
- How does the available space works
- Why are number fields partly shown as ### in respons?
- How to increase the space between two fields?
- Why non-required fields are showing up as required?
- How do I create a list like this one?
- How can we enable users to upload files larger than 1MB?
- Fields missing on PDF Link and Download Submission
- Can I add an element to a form that is already receiving submissions?
- Submission not coming through correctly
How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between FieldsLast Update: November 11, 2016
Sometimes, fitting up your form is necessary for your website design. So for example, our default form field spacing is like this:
... and you might want something like this:
In order to accomplish that , follow these steps:
1. While in the form builder, click the Design button:
2. Navigate to the Styles tab and change the value to the "Question Spacing" section. The default is 12, decreased it to your preferred size.