Browse Article by Topicshow to create survey matrix page break add matrix customize survey
- How to Create Multi Page Forms
- How to create a survey and customize it
- How to Perform Form Calculation in the Matrix Field?
Related Forum Questions
- Can I do a table with Checkboxes that will allow multiple answers
- How can I adjust the column width of the Matrix Field?
- How to calculate total of cells in Configurable List widget
- How to SKIP the last page based on a condition
- Jotform only works with right mouse click and cant adjust matrixes
- Add new row header in the matrix table base on what is entered in the "other" option of a checkbox field
- Matrix dynamique not saving entries to database nor Email
- Form Calculation widget: Compute a Matrix Field based on the rows setup even with "Shuffle Rows" enabled
- Calculations with a Matrix
- Matrix Field: Rows changing from builder to preview.
How to create a survey and customize itLast Update: April 14, 2015
Here you have an example using a Matrix and a Page break form for a Survey
1. Select from our Survey Tools the Matrix form
2. Add a Page Break form
3. Add another form from Survey Tools such as Scale Rating or Slide
On this example, I have chosen another Matrix form that is positioned after the Page Break. You can improve it by adding Headings fields for each section. You can find it into our Form Tools Menu.
4. In order to customize the labels, you would need to click on properties, for each form type (Matrix, Scale rate, slide, etc))
As shown below:
5. You can change the input type of your matrix form. In this example, I have chosen the Text Box one.
6. You can add columns and rows, then customize them. Or, you can add or remove columns to your Survey form later.
For questions, please let us know below or post it to our support forum.