Browse Article by Topicshow to create survey matrix page break add matrix customize survey
- How to Create Multi Page Forms
- How to create a survey and customize it
- How to Perform Form Calculation in the Matrix Field?
Related Forum Questions
- Pulling matrix fields for the email notification
- Using the old form UI to export data to specific matrix fields
- How to set calculation values to each cell in the matrix field?
- Matrix fields: Ability to hide the empty entries of a matrix field in the submissions/email
- Problems with Pages and Page breaks for Condition setting rules
- I want to use CALCULATION AND CONDITIONAL LOGIC - do any of the MATRIX widgets work?
- How to adjust width of textboxes in Matrix field?
- Align my submit and back button and make the submit button look the same as the Back/Next button
- Can I have a static top header in a multi-page form?
- Matrix Enhancement to allow different input types
How to create a survey and customize itLast Update: April 14, 2015
Here you have an example using a Matrix and a Page break form for a Survey
1. Select from our Survey Tools the Matrix form
2. Add a Page Break form
3. Add another form from Survey Tools such as Scale Rating or Slide
On this example, I have chosen another Matrix form that is positioned after the Page Break. You can improve it by adding Headings fields for each section. You can find it into our Form Tools Menu.
4. In order to customize the labels, you would need to click on properties, for each form type (Matrix, Scale rate, slide, etc))
As shown below:
5. You can change the input type of your matrix form. In this example, I have chosen the Text Box one.
6. You can add columns and rows, then customize them. Or, you can add or remove columns to your Survey form later.
For questions, please let us know below or post it to our support forum.