Browse Article by TopicsAdd image insert image
- No articles.
Related Forum Questions
- How can I have an image in the autoresponder email?
- Adding image in email template
- Product options are not properly aligned with the images
- How can I add a logo to the form?
- How to insert images with JotForm link for Facebook post?
- How to add images?
- Can I embed a logo (picture) within an Autoresponder Email?
- Safar on Mac: Unable to upload picture to the support forum
- How to add Images as a radio or checkbox option?
- How can I include an image in my autoresponder email?
How to add an image and redirect it to a linkAdded: May 2, 2012
1.Choose Image from the Power Tools menu, drag and drop it into yourform
2. Click on the wizard and choose Upload Image File
3. Choose your image4. Click on the properties button and choose Show Properties. Or click onthe Image link from the Toolbar , as shown below. Insert the desired link
You can also use the Align, Height or Width button from toolbar in order to customize your image