Browse Article by TopicsAdd image insert image
- No articles.
Related Forum Questions
- How do I add images to my form that resize automatically with either window size or mobile device.
- Interface error in the Rich Text Field
- V4 > Image field: Possibility to upload new image right away, without having to remove JotForm logo image first.
- How can I have an image in the autoresponder email?
- Adding image in email template
- Product options are not properly aligned with the images
- How can I add a logo to the form?
- How to insert images with JotForm link for Facebook post?
- How to add images?
- Can I embed a logo (picture) within an Autoresponder Email?
How to add an image and redirect it to a linkAdded: May 2, 2012
1.Choose Image from the Power Tools menu, drag and drop it into yourform
2. Click on the wizard and choose Upload Image File
3. Choose your image4. Click on the properties button and choose Show Properties. Or click onthe Image link from the Toolbar , as shown below. Insert the desired link
You can also use the Align, Height or Width button from toolbar in order to customize your image