Browse Article by TopicsAdd image insert image
- No articles.
Related Forum Questions
- Can I embed a logo (picture) within an Autoresponder Email?
- Safar on Mac: Unable to upload picture to the support forum
- How to add Images as a radio or checkbox option?
- How can I include an image in my autoresponder email?
- Adding a photo
- Insert image
- How can I add a picture box when creating a form?
- How to add images that show on the form to the email notification
- How to Add images
- How to add images to the right of a check box?
How to add an image and redirect it to a linkAdded: May 2, 2012
1.Choose Image from the Power Tools menu, drag and drop it into yourform
2. Click on the wizard and choose Upload Image File
3. Choose your image4. Click on the properties button and choose Show Properties. Or click onthe Image link from the Toolbar , as shown below. Insert the desired link
You can also use the Align, Height or Width button from toolbar in order to customize your image