Mailchimp is a great tool to send beautiful newsletters or announcements to your users and customers and it’s free for up to 2,000 subscribers. This guide shows how to connect your form to Mailchimp.
Note: Email is required in a Mailchimp list so remember to add an email field to your form.
To integrate your form with Mailchimp
- In the Form Builder, go to Settings at the top.
- Select Integrations on the left.
- Search and select Mailchimp.
- Click Authenticate and complete the authentication process.
- Next, set up your configurations.
Here are the available options:
- Choose a List — Select the list or audience you want to add the information to.
- Static Tagging — You can select from the list of your existing audience tags. Selected tags will apply to all new contacts.
- Dynamic Tagging — Tags will be fetched from a field on your form. If an audience tag does not exist yet, it will be created on-the-fly.
- Match Your Fields — Map your Mailchimp form fields to your Jotform form fields.
- Send Contacts To Mailchimp:
- Always — The entry will go to Mailchimp without conditions unless the Send Opt-In Email option is enabled.
- Only if user agrees — This adds a checkbox to your form to allow the users to decide if they want to be added to your contact list.
- Update Existing Contact — Will add the most recent data to the contact’s information if the entry’s email already exists in Mailchimp.
- Send Opt-In Email — The users will only be added to your contact list if they approve the confirmation email sent by Mailchimp.
- Add existing contacts to Mailchimp — Send and add your existing form entries to Mailchimp. This option only appears if your form has existing submissions during the initial setup.
- Once you’re done, scroll down to the bottom and select Complete Integration.