Browse Article by Topicsnaming a form form name name form change title form title
- How to place the form title in the subject line of the notification email?
- How to Change the Title or Name of your Form
- How to Change the Page Title of the Form
Related Forum Questions
- Payment Form Disabled
- Reservation form is not showing any information
- Form Title Error
- empty mail received
- I no longer receive emails by way of jotform. When I receive them, a box with the phrase Form Title appears, not the email.
- Form name on the Tab wont update to new form Name ?
- How to change title on the browser tab?
- How do I recover FORM and submission file that disappeared last night?
- Email form to person
- Change the name that appears when I link a form
How to Change the Title or Name of your FormLast Update: May 6, 2016
Naming online forms is a simple task, but most of the users don't know or even bother to name them. However, people don't predict what'll happen in the long run, when they have more than 20 forms, things start to get complicated. So, it's a best practice to name your forms according to your campaigns and for easier organization.
Here's a quick video tutorial:
There are 3 ways you can give a name to your online form.
On the "My Forms" page select a form select "More" and click "Rename"
On edit mode of a form click underneath the JotForm logo and change the name
Click "Preferences" button from the toolbar.
Change title form the "General" section.
You now have your forms' title changed. Make sure to save the changes and test your forms :)
Questions? Please let us know below!