Browse Article by Topicsnaming a form form name name form change title form title
- How To Add The Form Title On The Notification Email?
- How to Change the Title or Name of your Form
- How to Change the Page Title of the Form
Related Forum Questions
- How do I change the page title for a cloned jot form?
- Form page tab title doesn't change when form title is changed
- Revise label in the form title in the browser
- Page Title of the form is now changing although I change the form title.
- Why isn't my form submission not going to my email?
- Form Builder 4.0: Hide Form Title
- Form will not embed as iframe....says 404 not found
- I did not receive my Notification e-mails
- Wordpress form not working
- Form title doesn't update after cloning
How to Change the Title or Name of your FormLast Update: May 6, 2016
Naming online forms is a simple task, but most of the users don't know or even bother to name them. However, people don't predict what'll happen in the long run, when they have more than 20 forms, things start to get complicated. So, it's a best practice to name your forms according to your campaigns and for easier organization.
Here's a quick video tutorial:
There are 3 ways you can give a name to your online form.
On the "My Forms" page select a form select "More" and click "Rename"
On edit mode of a form click underneath the JotForm logo and change the name
Click "Preferences" button from the toolbar.
Change title form the "General" section.
You now have your forms' title changed. Make sure to save the changes and test your forms :)
Questions? Please let us know below!