Browse Article by Topicsnaming a form form name name form change title form title
- How to place the form title in the subject line of the notification email?
- How to Change the Title or Name of your Form
- How to Change the Page Title of the Form
Related Forum Questions
- Submission form names are wrong
- How can I change the 'tab' title for each of my forms?
- browser tab name different to form name
- Form Title in Email Receipt Not Matching Edited Form Title
- Can you restore submissions to form name Live Better Homes - Fort Mac's website
- Unable to upload multiple files in Android phone
- Changing the title of my form is not working when sharing it in social media
- Form title is not appearing correctly on the facebook page
- Do previous submissions disappear if you edit the title of the form?
- Why are my forms disabled?
How to Change the Title or Name of your FormLast Update: May 6, 2016
Naming online forms is a simple task, but most of the users don't know or even bother to name them. However, people don't predict what'll happen in the long run, when they have more than 20 forms, things start to get complicated. So, it's a best practice to name your forms according to your campaigns and for easier organization.
Here's a quick video tutorial:
There are 3 ways you can give a name to your online form.
On the "My Forms" page select a form select "More" and click "Rename"
On edit mode of a form click underneath the JotForm logo and change the name
Click "Preferences" button from the toolbar.
Change title form the "General" section.
You now have your forms' title changed. Make sure to save the changes and test your forms :)
Questions? Please let us know below!