Browse Article by Topicsnaming a form form name name form change title form title
- How To Add The Form Title On The Notification Email?
- How to Change the Title or Name of your Form
- How to Change the Page Title of the Form
Related Forum Questions
- My Forms page: Ampersand characters are shown as & in the title.
- I am having the [SUSPICIOUS] tag appended to my form titles
- Are we missing a submission?
- How to change form title?
- I deleted a form in my account. How do I retreive it?
- Title of form not updating in email
- Form disabled
- Trying to move government forms to online database
- Form page title is incorrect
- Email Autoresponder: Email is not being received
How to Change the Title or Name of your FormLast Update: May 6, 2016
Naming online forms is a simple task, but most of the users don't know or even bother to name them. However, people don't predict what'll happen in the long run, when they have more than 20 forms, things start to get complicated. So, it's a best practice to name your forms according to your campaigns and for easier organization.
Here's a quick video tutorial:
There are 3 ways you can give a name to your online form.
On the "My Forms" page select a form select "More" and click "Rename"
On edit mode of a form click underneath the JotForm logo and change the name
Click "Preferences" button from the toolbar.
Change title form the "General" section.
You now have your forms' title changed. Make sure to save the changes and test your forms :)
Questions? Please let us know below!