Browse Article by Topicspaypal shipping jotform payment
- What's new in JotForm 3.0?
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- Add a 'Contact Us' form in a BigCommerce page
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- Add a form to a Jimdo page
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
Related Forum Questions
- Paypal notice recieved but no order or spreadsheet updated
- Can you unsuspend my account?
- Pago de licencia anual
- Multi Upload file field type not consistent
- Form - Does Not Load on Top After Page Break
- We use your forms on our portal. ITS wants to know if you share our data...
- When I import my CSV file into MS Access, I get #NUM! errors.
- Can I set a user defined amount for Paypal?
- Is it possible to remove the branding if i go to a paid subscription
- Jotform username account change
How to add Shipping to your Paypal standard accountLast Update: July 14, 2016
You can add shipping fees on your Paypal account so that it will include the said fee whenever the buyer purchases via Paypal through your form here in JotForm.
The two types of cost method for shipping:
The Flat Amount - This is a fixed price shipping fee for a certain price range of your product to be purchased
The Percentage - Using this method, you can change the rate percentage of your shipping fee for a certain price range. The shipping cost using this option varies for every amount.
How to set up your shipping fees
1. Log into your Paypal account. After logging in, click "Profile" link:
2. Click "My selling tools" at the lower left part of the page
3. At the bottom part of the list, under Shipping my Items is the Shipping calculations. Click Update
4. Set your Currency and press the Select button. Then select your Cost Method and then press the Select button.
On the lower part of the page, you can adjust the Cost and Price Ranges for your shipping fees:
5. Once done, click the Save Button at the bottom of the page.
If you have questions, just hit the comment below.