Browse Article by TopicsDotNetNuke CMS Content Management
Related Forum Questions
- Can I use the iFrame without the script tag?
- What is your best SaaS-based CMS with minimal issues for jotforms?
- Embed form of Moto CMS
- Support Forum CMS answer box is overlapping all over the place
- Support Forum CMS doesn't show vertical scrollbar on message box
- How to embed forms on our website?
- Developing a JotForm extension for MediaWiki (Wikipedia CMS)
- Embedding form into Dot Net Nuke site
- After embedding form on my CMS the form is no longer working properly
- My embedded JotForm on the website takes too long to completely load
How to add a form to DotNetNukeLast Update: May 24, 2016
Adding JotForm forms to DotNetNuke page is pretty easy.
After creating your form, follow this steps to get your form's iframe code and embed it in your DotNetNuke page.
1. Open your JotForm in edit mode
2. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar.
3. In the Publish wizard, please go to the "Embed" tab. Choose "iFrame" in the Embed Options dropdown. Click the green "Copy Code" button at the bottom in order to copy the iFrame code.
4. Login to your DotNetNuke control panel page.
5. If adding a New Page, in the control panel, select Pages/Action and Add the page.
6. If editing a Page, click on Manage button and select Edit Content.
7. In the Edit Content page
a. Select Rich Text Editor Option
b. Click on the HTML tab
c. Paste your Form Embed code.
d. Click Save button to save the page. This will also close the Editor.
That's all. Go to DotNetNuke Preview Mode to see your form.
*** Note: DotNetNuke does not allow other scripts except iFrame when embedding in the page HTML editor.