Google Drive is a great way to share your files among different computers and mobile devices. Integrating your form with Google Drive takes less than a minute. Once you complete the integration, a copy of the data and uploaded files will instantly go to your Google Drive when a form filler submits your form.
To integrate your form with Google Drive
- In the Form Builder, select Settings at the top.
- Go to Integrations on the left.
- Search and select Google Sheets.
Note: You can perform the same steps above to edit or delete your existing Google Drive integration.
- Next, connect and authenticate your Google account.
Once you’re connected, set up your Google Drive folder.
- Enter your desired folder name or select Form Fields to dynamically set folder names.
- Once you’re done, select Complete Integration.
Your form is now connected to Google Drive. Follow the link on the confirmation page to view the folder where your form submissions and files will be uploaded.
Each submission on your form will have its own folder in Google Drive.